Learning Thai At Bkk

colinlaw

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Well I've finally took the class and it works pretty weel for me.

I studied an intensive course with Aree and she is flexible with time which suit my needs.

Since I learnt how to write and read myself and she tought me conversation which is a perfect match for me

• 2 months later...

I studied an intensive course with Aree and she is flexible with time which suit my needs.

Since I learnt how to write and read myself and she tought me conversation which is a perfect match for me

I went and had a look at Sanithai, it's like a studio room that I used to live in. Is it just Aree or does she have other teachers there?

Do you think she is a good teacher?

Thanks

• 1 year later...

Miss Aree passed away November 18th, 2009, at her home in Angthong, Thailand. Ceremonies for her were held on December 3rd at a local temple in Angthong. She is survived by her husband, Jackie, 2 brothers and a sister. Friends and former students of hers who are interested can contact Baan Phasa Thai for details and speak to her good friend, Ajarn Jawwalak. May she rest in peace.

P.S. You can also post me for details