What Is It All About?

chrisspursbkk1

:o:D the rest of the world really needs to see this!! i,m no softie and have been in the past been called an arseole...but never have i felt as sad at animal cruelty as this..no sadly thats not true..unfortunately there is more than this....

:o:D the rest of the world really needs to see this!! i,m no softie and have been in the past been called an arseole...but never have i felt as sad at animal cruelty as this..no sadly thats not true..unfortunately there is more than this....

i'm sorry for showing this, maybe i made a mistake?

When i saw this i was destroyed, if anyone knows what can be done to stop this please tell me. In saying that is there anything what can be done?

Massive regards.

Chris.

Very sad. But dont get youtube banned again we just got it back.

Any bad press about Thailand and those in CENSORSHIP department will no doubt react in the way they only know how.

I'm sorry, i don't want to get youtube banned again, after seeing this i do understand why they would want it banned!!!!

Hope never to see this crap again!

Where are the Thais that demonstrated about their Elephants being shipped to Australia for a breeding program? Those Elephants are doing very well in their new habitat and are being looked after very well. Where are these Thai Conservationists now, why aren't they protesting about this?

Taronga Zoo has spent 40 million Australian dollars, or $30 million, on a new elephant enclosure with hot and cold bathing areas, an exercise area, waterfalls, ponds and specially designed "sleeping mounds." Click here for the full story.

i'm sorry for showing this, maybe i made a mistake?

When i saw this i was destroyed, if anyone knows what can be done to stop this please tell me. In saying that is there anything what can be done?

Massive regards.

Chris.

No, you did not make a mistake. It is good to remind people what reality is. I will want this to be stopped too.

Unfortunately, a lot of people are just going to think "can I make money out of this?" or "is that meat aroy?".

Cruelty is part of the nature, it is just that we human beings are the Masters at creating sufferings.

It hurts really even after I have been on this planet for 38 years. But I feel much better nowadays than when I was younger, the skin has grown much thicker in my heart. All I can do is to treat any living things better and with respect to make myself feel better.

Very sad. But dont get youtube banned again we just got it back.

Any bad press about Thailand and those in CENSORSHIP department will no doubt react in the way they only know how.

I'm sorry, i don't want to get youtube banned again, after seeing this i do understand why they would want it banned!!!!

Hope never to see this crap again!

Dont post it then

thread closed