Bangkok Hotel: 4 Star : Recommendations Please.....

libya 115

I need to stay in Bangkok prior to an early flight from Suvarnabhumi. I have checked out the Novatel at the airport but it seems over-priced.

I don't expect travel problems at 0400 hours; can anyone suggest a decent hotel 30 minutes or less from the airport for 4000 baht or less per night?

Thanks. L115.

woraburi

suk soi 4

over the internet you can get a room @ 900B.

walkin 1200

go to asia rooms (website) you can choose location and prices are always discounted. Bellaire is not what i would call 4 star and a bit overpriced - standard rooms are no where near 4 star. Royal benjar soi 5 is about same but half the price

could try the Bel Aire Princess on Suk Soi5, nice hotel when I stayed there 2 years back, can't say about the price but it was 3 going on 4 star.

I always used to use Bel Aire and the staff are great but their prices have risen steadily over the years - it was 1000THB on my discount in 2000 and its circa 2700 on discount now and will be a bit more non-discount.

I changed this year to the Dynasty Grande Inn and while I like the Bel Aire location best the Die Nasty is a bargain at 2280THB

I do miss the Bel Aire though and may stay there next month for old times sake - they used to really take good care of me and last year after a RTA I had were superb