Second Non Immigrant O Visa

Hi,

My first non-immigrant type O visa was issued in the UK with a valid to date of 26 Sep 2007. Owing to a re-entry in August 2007, I now have a permission to stay until 20 Nov 2007. Is there likely to be a problem with applying for a new non-immigrant type O in the UK this month?

Thanks

If you are talking about because of the date being earlier than your current permitted to stay stamp the answer is no. When you leave that stamp is history. If you mean you will apply before the 26th do not believe it will be a problem to cancel the current visa and issue a new one (at least if you use the same Consulate).

Hi,

My first non-immigrant type O visa was issued in the UK with a valid to date of 26 Sep 2007. Owing to a re-entry in August 2007, I now have a permission to stay until 20 Nov 2007. Is there likely to be a problem with applying for a new non-immigrant type O in the UK this month?

Thanks

I had a 1 year O visa issued in the UK on 25 Sept 2006 (exp 24 Sept 2007) and did my last border run on 13 June 2007 (valid till 10 Sept 2007) but had to return to the UK on 16 July 2007 for a medical. I got a new 1 year O visa in Birmingham on 16 Aug 2007 (before the old, still valid visa had expired. They just put two lines through the old one) and returned to Thailand on 29 Aug 2007. I had no problems and was not asked any questions at all about the visa's, either in the Birmingham consulate or at the airport when I arrived here.

You can get an o visa in Thailand without going to the uk and it will run from when your old visa runs out but you need to start it off now

This is incorrect.

Visas can only be issued by the Thai diplomatic missions overseas.

Anything issued in Thailand is an extension or conversion of an existing entry stamp.