Not Attracted To Farang Women

rainman

Scenario: Rainman is walking down the street and two really hot looking russian girls walk right in front of him. Two years ago, he would have been physically attracted to them, but today he didn't even give them a 2nd look.

Question: Is there something wrong with me or did my brain just unlock from the target "farang women" ? Farang women just don't seem female to me anymore at all. Anyone feeling the same way? I'm getting worried now, since that only leaves me with a few hundred million asian women to choose from.

:o

Growing up in the states I never gave asian women a 2nd thought. I did not even like oriental food.Then Uncle Sam had the wisdom to send me to Okinawa for a couple of years. From there I went to the P.I. , Thailand,Singapore, Malaysia,Korea,Taiwan and Hong Kong. Whore chasing and bar brawling all the way through. When I came back to the states I never gave western women another thought.

I caught the Asian bug.

I kind of think it might be the way asian women treat men that did it. And the silky smooth skin helps.

Did you really think there was something wrong with you and you would be alone with this?

Not at all mate, I have the same problem. I was seeing a really nice single mother when I was back in the U.K. and after the first time we had sex, I just didn't want to do it agin which made her really insecure and I felt bad because she was a really nice woman, too nice in fact.

She's coming out to see me in a couple of weeks and she knows we can only be friends now but I couldn't exactly tell her why as it would hurt her.

Maybe there is something wrong with us?

Maybe this thread should be in health body and medicine. :o

Seriously though, it is worrying when you realise that you're desires are limited to Asians... You have my sympathy and understanding.

Same happened to me Rainman. The very few occasions i go back to the UK, i only seem to look at Asian women in UK.

But i am now in Japan, and to be honest i do not see that many headturners here, but when i go back home to Thailand i have fallen in love 5 times before entering customs.

Same happened to me Rainman. The very few occasions i go back to the UK, i only seem to look at Asian women in UK.

But i am now in Japan, and to be honest i do not see that many headturners here, but when i go back home to Thailand i have fallen in love 5 times before entering customs.

I've heard that the Japs are all sex mad beauty's but although I've never been there, all the one's I've met have been mingers.

Scenario: Rainman is walking down the street and two really hot looking russian girls walk right in front of him. Two years ago, he would have been physically attracted to them, but today he didn't even give them a 2nd look.

Question: Is there something wrong with me or did my brain just unlock from the target "farang women" ? Farang women just don't seem female to me anymore at all. Anyone feeling the same way? I'm getting worried now, since that only leaves me with a few hundred million asian women to choose from.

:o

Is it not 'yellow fever'? Most of us here have it to a certain degree. I've expanded out a bit; I like to ogle Latinas and Black women as well.

You guys are all crazy if you don't find women from other races and nations stunning. I mean a beautiful girl is a beautiful girl, end of story. I had the Asian bug that Rainman alludes to in my twenties, but it was case of finding Asian looks the most attractive, not the only attractive. Nowdays I'm probably still biased toward Asian girls but there are plenty of stunning European, American, Canadian, African, Indian and, dare I say it, British girls out there.

Dunno, felt the same in my first three years out here...

Went back to the UK a few weeks ago - must admit, found quite a few of the girls attractive (think it's a boobs thing :o ). Only problem was when they opened their mouths...

Also not attracted to farangs anymore. Back 'home' I find myself staring at the pavement or musing up at the sky whenever I'm walking round. Yikes - I don't even find Asian girls back home attractive :o I just find that the western mentality in women (as I've experienced it) sucks. Whatever her skin colour, I almost feel that once a girl's spent time in the West, an impermeable veil of ‘overvaluedness’ covers every inch of her body and soul. So even if she's completely beautiful, she now looks no more sexually attractive than a great landscape painting may be. (eh, not at all - in case anyone's wondering... :D )

Then there's the whole game playing BS with all the precious farang girls - I called her on Tuesday ooops better wait till Friday or she'll think I'm too keen. Blah Blah... the thought bores me senseless now.

Being a second class citizen (i.e. average male) in the Western dating game is a game in which I've chucked my chips in. The East is truly where it's better to be a man. And the west it's undoubtedly (these days) better to be a female. Just wish I could give up the west completely, but alas :D

& is it my imagination or is everyone in the west rocketing in size? Being 5'7" and slimish I increasingly find that almost all farang women now dwarf me - in width if not in height. Am I imagining that there were many more thin beautiful girls in the west 5-10 years ago?

Or could this be just my current misperception - engineered by a lifetime of disappointments, whereby one after another attractive opportunist is genetically programmed to seek a taller, wealthier alpha guy who inevitably shows up at some point and the show's duly over for beta me? Repeat ad infinitum or... buy another ticket to LOS :D

Most of us have the same 'disease' Rainman - it's no poblem. This isn't an anti-western woman thing (let's keep it that way in this thread); it's just our tastes.

I've just spent three months back in the UK and not a single western woman made my head turn. Most of them wouldn't anyway except to ogle a sizable pair of boobs, but there are still a few attractive ones - they just don't do it for me anymore.

What has surpirise dme though is that I used to drool over a tasty Asian girl in Uk but nowadays I merely note 'nice looking' but have no desire to follow it up. Why? Because they are too westernised. Eye candy; don't get involved. Besides I always know that soon enough 'I'll be back'.

Let's face it fellas, we like the eye candy, the silky skin AND we love being pampered and adored, no? :o

Rain- Just a preference- you like the way Asian women treat you- the only difference I can say personally is the mindset/personality. Would I rule out another relationship with a western woman- No, but obviously my preferences lie with Asian women specifically my TGF.

Dunno maybe its something in the water- until I lived/worked over in Japan I was fine. :o

It may sound smug but I had an Asian girlfriend in the U.K. and so when it ended (knowing I couldn’t go back to fish and chippie fed English girls, Heaven forbid) I thought to myself ‘now Sexy Beast where can you find another hot Asian chic’? So I came up with an cunning plan to move to Asia ….. not bad thinking eh? :o

I think for me its partly the looks, but mainly the black or dark hair. I'm not at all attracted to blonde women, have never been. For even dark haired farang women i'm not attracted to anymore. I think its because asian women are more feminine and something about their happy personality. I can't really pinpoint it..

its not just looks that we are attracted to but the difference between cultures

I quite agree. Living with my girlfriend is a trip every time she leaves the bloody house she comes back with living creatures to eat.

And whole game she constantly plays. It never ceases to confuse, annoy, anger and amuse me. :o

It's mainly the "happy" vs. "unhappy" attitude.

Somehow Western women have become too focused on both materialism and interpersonal power. They face life with a strange negative attitude, and it spews from their mouth constantly, whether you just sat down beside them or have known them for years. This is a culture thing too - western people more often speak their emotions the instant they feel them - into the air to nobody in particular if they have too.

That's a generalization, but common enough that it takes effort on the Western woman's part to overcome, particularly when she has Asian competition! :o

Unfortunately, the way the Western system is set up, the smart Western woman marries with the plan of divorce to gain assets. The next husband is a little richer, and the next.......

Ok nOw i'M tUrNinG a lIttLe biT lIke Mr. YoHan. Time to tAke a BrEak.....

kenk3z

I just back to the UK this morning. What do I see? Fat women everywhere! How on earth could I fancy them?? Loads of fat guys as well of course, but I've never been atttracted to them anyway :D

So it's Asian women for me!! Can't wait to get back to BKK next Friday :o

I think for me its partly the looks, but mainly the black or dark hair. I'm not at all attracted to blonde women, have never been. For even dark haired farang women i'm not attracted to anymore. I think its because asian women are more feminine and something about their happy personality. I can't really pinpoint it..

Same Same Hear Hear :o

I sometimes wonder where you guys go when you are in Europe.

There are plenty of beautiful and slim women in Europe.

I know quite a few of them and I'm not really looking for them.

As my father would say (he is 80 years old) when he came to Thailand, everybody is saying Thai girls are beautiful, more beautiful than western girls.

I do not think so, I saw far more beautiful girls in Europe.

More diversity.

Taller.

But I have to agree with you, they have something that make them beautiful.

Attractive.

Their smile,...

True story :o