Problems With Yahoo

tamsin

I have two yahoo accounts and for the past week cannot send mail. Can receive, but not send. Either by Compose or Reply buttons.

Clicking on the small exclamation button down on left hand corner, get error: object expected, error: spellcheck click etc etc. Internet's working fine, (if not slowly with my CAT modem). Is it Yahoo's server for Thailand? Sometimes used to have this problem in internet shops and staff would say 'problem with yahoo server'. Or is it a trip up to the local computer shop? Anyone else having problems this past week?

You may need to have java running in your browser. see that its enabled. yahoo sites your primary written for IE5 and up, but most any browser should work or function, I think I read somewhere they work best with java enabled.

No prombem here, running on IE7

but find that sometimes cannot delete running in Firefox...... click 'delete' nothing happens. says 'done' but is still there >> click on 'Inbox' and the message has gone....... mostly use OS Windows XP

Just upgraded to the new Yahoo Mail Beta version and no problems. So for anyone else been too busy/idle to click on the 'try new yahoo mail button' - there's the solution. Far better interface with many more 'actions' keyboard shortcuts etc. Think Yahoo were throwing a spanner in the works of the old one to get us to give it a go.