Any Scottish Bars In Pattaya?

SARAHJ101

Does anyone know of any Scottish/Sports bars in Pattaya? Was going to nip past them tonight to see if they are going to show the football this Sat.

Cheers :o

Soi Drarin, Pattaya:

There was a good Scottish pub there, last time I looked, named 'The Tatties n' Neeps' ; they had a good selection of whiskies and the landlord was a brother to the famous Edinburgh landlord of the 'Ensign Ewart' on the Royal Mile.

Does anyone know of any Scottish/Sports bars in Pattaya? Was going to nip past them tonight to see if they are going to show the football this Sat.

Soi Drarin, Pattaya:

There was a good Scottish pub there, last time I looked, named 'The Tatties n' Neeps' ; they had a good selection of whiskies and the landlord was a brother to the famous Edinburgh landlord of the 'Ensign Ewart' on the Royal Mile.

cheers for the info Libya, we'll have a look out for it tonight :D

There's also a bar called 'The Highlander' (i think) over in Soi 10 (i think) off Soi Theprassit.

I was there once last year and they had a decent sized TV and the place is well appointed but totally lacked any atmosphere. Had a nip with my mate and buggered off as the girls were obviously keen on switching the telly back to some nang talok they were watching as we came in.

Maybe when there's a load of Jockinese in the house it gets a bit more 'festive'?

You can check out the bar "A Step Beyond" in New Plaza opposite Soi 8 and 2nd road. Its the 2nd or 3rd bar up on the right hand side ( next to Snack Attack ). Two Scottish boys run it and its always full of vacationers from Scotland.

There's also a bar called 'The Highlander' (i think) over in Soi 10 (i think) off Soi Theprassit.

I was there once last year and they had a decent sized TV and the place is well appointed but totally lacked any atmosphere. Had a nip with my mate and buggered off as the girls were obviously keen on switching the telly back to some nang talok they were watching as we came in.

Maybe when there's a load of Jockinese in the house it gets a bit more 'festive'?

The Highlander in soi 10 is a great bar..no probs! Just down the Soi is the Rose & Thistle and in Soi 6 off second road is a scottish bar with good selection of whiskies...hastle though! However it depends on how you look at it!!! :o

begsaresponse (Scot through and through)

Edited by begsaresponse

The Highlander in soi 10 is a great bar..no probs! Just down the Soi is the Rose & Thistle and in Soi 6 off second road is a scottish bar with good selection of whiskies...hastle though! However it depends on how you look at it!!! :o

P1ss off Begs, you are half eskimo !

P1ss off Begs, you are half eskimo !

What about the irish bit then 101?