Bmx Bicycle

jimmi

I am looking for a good quality BMX Bicycle for my 8yo. Does any one know of a bike shop in Udon Thani that sales good quality BMX Bicycles. I am not talking about those bike shops that sale the cheap Thai or Chinese bikes. I am looking for brand names like Haro, DK, Felt, fit, or Kink. Has anyone seen such bicycles in Udon Thani?

Quality Bicycles are available in Thailand and not always at a price higher than in the West. I believe if you do a google search for any brand of bicycle you can see who the distributor is for that brand. Popular quality brands that are available in many parts of Thailand are distributed through www.probike.co.th I purchased a Trek bicycle in Buriram for a good price (less than America with the exact same components) from the dealer near a bus station and large Computer shop. There are many dealers in Thailand for Trek, Klein, Gary Fisher, Lemond, Dahon, Challenger and Mirraco.

Another top brand is Salsa Cycles and they are distributed in Thailand through www.piriya-international.com Both web sites have Thai and English for most pages.