Technics 1210 Decks

listenup

Did you look around Fortune town? They pretty much have everything. Soundman will know if he reads this thread.

There is a shop in a tiny mall called HOllywood Arcade which also has a DJ school right near the BTS station Phaya Thai/Rachatawee (one of the two) - they sell technics.

There is also several DJ shops in RCA that are open during the day, this is the area near Route 66 club; they also sell both vinyl and decks.

I heard, but cannot confirm, that there is a dnB shop selling vinyl in Siam Square somewhere near the Lido; I used to buy my DnB stuff from abroad mostly.

There used to be several shops in the area near Big C by CentralWorld in the alleys that sold Technics tables as well.

If none of this works, please try contacting Mahajak which is a chain of electronic/DJ equipment shops; they stock Vestax but I am fairly sure also have Technics too.

Not sure whether you are a hip hop guy or what, but personally I think the Vestax is a better unit. If you are only using for home, Stantons or numark are fine; you will feel like you went to town when you finally get to use a better quality deck in the clubs; anyway, lots of clubs are going away from vinyl to some degree anyway; as the classic drum and bass anthem goes vinyl is dead bruv, now everyone is playin' MP3s........

Pity really, i just sold my decks about 6 months ago to finance my boat; 2nd hand not too expensive, but new i understand they go for something like 25,000b each.

I think I mentioned this to you before; have a ton of old school vinyl from the mid 90s; rave stuff; would be happy to sell it at an ultra cheap price.

Did you look around Fortune town? They pretty much have everything. Soundman will know if he reads this thread.

Believe it or not I haven't actually bought a set of SL1200's in Thailand.

You could try the DJ shops in RCA or contact Panasonic directly.

Contact Panasonic Here.

Many of the shops in Ban Moh (near Chinatown) should be able to order them as well.

Mahajak doesn't do Panasonic.

Web site here.

Cheers,

Soundman.