How To Reach Chonburi City ?

bieles

I'll go to Chonburi (the town not the province, between the airport and Pattaya) with my heavy bags, and what's the best (and the cheapest) from Suwanaboom ? metered taxi, a bus from the transportation hub, going to Bigcock Egg-kai-mai then a local bus, others ? who knows the good trick ?

thanksamany.

quickest way is by metered taxi from bottom floor in airport ---- about 800 baht

alternatively take airport express to ekamai bus station then by bus ----about 300 baht

take about 3 hours, but for the extra 500 baht and with luggage i would opt for metered taxi

takes about 1 1/2 hours

500 baht is only 11 euro or 8 pounds sterling

alternatively take airport express to ekamai bus station then by bus ----about 300 baht

One can also take the free shuttle to the airport bus terminal and then take the express bus direct to Chonburi. The bus fare Suvarnabhumi to Chonburi is 59 baht. The bus is the same 9904 bus that runs Mochit <-> Chonburi. The catch is that only five trips a day swing into the airport bus terminal - two in the morning, one midday, and two in the late afternoon. The bus ride itself takes just over an hour. Add to that your time to get to the bus terminal and the wait time until the next 9904 bus.

quickest way is by metered taxi from bottom floor in airport ---- about 800 baht

take about 3 hours, but for the extra 500 baht and with luggage i would opt for metered taxi

takes about 1 1/2 hours

500 baht is only 11 euro or 8 pounds sterling

I don't know the cost of the airport express to Ekamai or the time it takes, but the bus from Ekamai to Chonburi costs 69 baht and takes about one hour. I think the buses run every 20 minutes.