Why Western Man Make Thailady Cry?

ThaigirlCM2007

When western guy move from home to thailand. Fisttime meet Isan girl and that girt make him heart-broken, That guy to remember in him heart "All thailady no good,love money and lie". When that guy meet new girl and live together, he not forget old girl that he make new girl so hurt and many cry. When say "don't worry I not love you but I can take care you everything" . Do you know somewomen no need money from boyfriend, she want inside him heart. I don't know why he do same that. :o

When western guy move from home to thailand. Fisttime meet Isan girl and that girt make him heart-broken, That guy to remember in him heart "All thailady no good,love money and lie". When that guy meet new girl and live together, he not forget old girl that he make new girl so hurt and many cry. When say "don't worry I not love you but I can take care you everything" . Do you know somewomen no need money from boyfriend, she want inside him heart. I don't know why he do same that. :D

I am going to take this as not a troll :D

This is a situation, story I have hard a few times.

Guy goes with girl who takes money or only wants money, guy becomes very cynical and suspicious and does not trust thai girls - he meets new girl but she gets the rebound for the first girls actions

I was cynical and suspicious from the start though so its not me :o

When western guy move from home to thailand. Fisttime meet Isan girl and that girt make him heart-broken, That guy to remember in him heart "All thailady no good,love money and lie". When that guy meet new girl and live together, he not forget old girl that he make new girl so hurt and many cry. When say "don't worry I not love you but I can take care you everything" . Do you know somewomen no need money from boyfriend, she want inside him heart. I don't know why he do same that. :o

"and why thai guy make baby with thai girl then spend all time in bar no good, then find new wife make old girl cry too".

conclusion; all man no good :D

Are you better than Isan girls?

Are you better than Isan girls?

All Lanna girl better than Isaan girl, better than Lao girl, better than Burma girl, better than Akha girl etc etc ... just ask my Mrs.

I think we should accept this at face value, for now.

ThaigirlCM2007, I am sorry to hear your life partner has not accepted you into his heart.

Life is often filled with much joy, and also with disappointments and sadness.

I hope you find a solution, and Good Luck! :o

McG