Are You Addicted To Thaivisa Forum?

Bluecat

Are you addicted to the thaivisa forum?  

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

hi'

addicted ... yes in some ways :o

as I spend more than half of my day on my com, and I know that I may help some with

computers tricks ...

but like darknight ... even away from LOS :'(

I want to stay in touch with all of you :D

cheers

francois

I am addicted to ThaiVisa as well. Thank @#*% I was away all afternoon and evening. So, I didn't get all frustrated. Got a quick SMS from a Pom to check if I could access the forum in the afternoon, so I knew it wasn't working. Then, checked with another Pom via SMS tonight and he said it was all right, so I felt relieved and decided to come home. Not that I can't live without ThaiVisa.

I am addicted to ThaiVisa as well. Thank @#*% I was away all afternoon and evening. So, I didn't get all frustrated. Got a quick SMS from a Pom to check if I could access the forum in the afternoon, so I knew it wasn't working. Then, checked with another Pom via SMS tonight and he said it was all right, so I felt relieved and decided to come home. Not that I can't live without ThaiVisa.

LC - Winner of "Best Avatar" award :o (Come on, TaxExile - what happened to your t*ts?).

Back to original post - are YOU addicted to starting new threads, BlueCat? :D

LC's avatar has got to have a bad back! :D

I find my self staring at the avatar and not reading her posts.

can't help it I guess it the dog in me.

I keep waiting for them to "pop out", but they never do. No matter how long I look.. :o

My name is Pepe'.

I am a thaivisaholic.

I acknowledge that only through a higher power can I log off and that power is a mass quantity of good Sonoma "Cab" :D

I forgive all of those who I have hurt in my life but there are a few that screwed me so royally that I'd still like to wring their little necks... :D:o

I am still looking for a sponser :D

No, I'm not addicted - I only access during working hours 

Some say addiction is a progressive disease, so watch out for the signs!

Maybe you will start to work longer hours, or justify your access times by saying, "somewhere in the world it is 9 am ".

Controlled use is no use if you are truly addicted, you must go cold turkey, and never log onto Thaivisa, one day at a time, for the rest of your life.

I voted for the first option but not really true.

I do not check every day.

But when I check, I usually post (understatment of the day,...) :o:D

BlueCat........you've got '12.8 posts per day' in your statistics as of now :D

I guess I am also sort of addicted to it......even the presence of bigots haven't managed to put me off the forum :D

Jem, the number one 'bigot-disliker' of the forum