Suan Lum Night Bazaar

chelford67

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Suan Lum Night Bazaar isn't for much longer......a year or two at the very most. Then it'll be show-down time folks!

Then the thugs and paid-for-vandals will descend upon the joint in the wee hours of the morning and destroy everything in sight - just like they did on Sukhumvit and elsewhere.

And then, I guess, it'll be all over for the store keepers and restauranteers doing business there.

Another nice place that provides entertainment for people from all walks of life with modest incomes will have to go under to make way for another condominium/office complex with 24 hour security that will for all intents and purposes be off limits to ordinary BKK folk for ever.

The land is owned by the Crown Property Bureau, the royal family’s asset management company.

Edited by bulmercke

Bummer. Made special trip to go there 5 months ago. They had the nicest silk bedspreads and nice cufflinks. Had good prices with vendors that were patient and not pushy. My friend issisted we get on that ferris wheel and where I was scared sh*tless since I dislike heights. (I think she got a thrill from seeing me terrified.)