Hotels Guest Houses

idahospud

Hello to all

I will be arriving to Chiang mai on the 9th of october. I am looking for a place to stay for a few days

while I look for a long term rental. Not dirt cheap but with a hot shower private bath for two.

I see guest houses that seem reasonable. Does anyboby have any experience with the

Harmony House Thai Boutique Hotel . They have a weekly rate of 2,000 Baht this seems good.

Any suggestions or advise would be appreciated

Hi

Is it the Harmony Hotel near Arcade Bus Station?

If yes, then it's not bad, quite nice in fact. Quirky rooms and a large shared kitchen.

Only negative is its position. You'll need transport to get anywhere.

Hello to all

I will be arriving to Chiang mai on the 9th of october. I am looking for a place to stay for a few days

while I look for a long term rental. Not dirt cheap but with a hot shower private bath for two.

I see guest houses that seem reasonable. Does anyboby have any experience with the

Harmony House Thai Boutique Hotel . They have a weekly rate of 2,000 Baht this seems good.

It is the location as you said .It does appear to be away from the city center. Not sure how far.

That probably explains the low rate. I am not going to rule them out . I am sure it is nothing a motor bike willl not cure.

Any other suggestions for something closer good rates.

Thanks for your reply.

Hi

Is it the Harmony Hotel near Arcade Bus Station?

If yes, then it's not bad, quite nice in fact. Quirky rooms and a large shared kitchen.

Only negative is its position. You'll need transport to get anywhere.

Hello to all

Night Bazaar Condotel.80 Thapae rd, soi 1. TEL 053 820806 THB5000 per month plus power at cost and water.probably average out at approx THB7000 all up for a month.Quite large air-con rooms with a small balcony.Daily rate is approx THB500.

Edited by chuchok

Thanks for the info. I will see if I can see them on the web

Night Bazaar Condotel.80 Thapae rd, soi 1. TEL 053 820806 THB5000 per month plus power at cost and water.probably average out at approx THB7000 all up for a month.Quite large air-con rooms with a small balcony.Daily rate is approx THB500.