Maleehuana Information Needed

Shrek

:o

ok my last attempt

am coming to thailand on 27/10/07 for 3 weeks and will give anything to see Maleehuana

I believe the band has split but the singer is still doing small gigs in 'songs for life' bars

they tend to be badly advertised and very difficult to track down

I will arrange my hols around any dates as I have no firm plans for my time there

Please if anyone can help or even better put me in touch with the singer or his agents I will be so grateful

Thank you so much if you can help

Shrek and Kung

Playing as Maleehuanna (there were some legal issues over who had use of the name, now resolved I suppose) on 21 September at Baan Khon Thai on Theparak Road, Samrong - almost right on the Theparak-Srinakharin crossroads. It's not that small but will probably be pretty full.

Scratch that - just read your post properly, doesn't help you.

Anyway, you'll find him playing under the Maleehuanna name these days and a couple of albums have come out as Maleehuanna since the (very messy) split.

Edited by KhaoNiaw

Playing as Maleehuanna (there were some legal issues over who had use of the name, now resolved I suppose) on 21 September at Baan Khon Thai on Theparak Road, Samrong - almost right on the Theparak-Srinakharin crossroads. It's not that small but will probably be pretty full.

Scratch that - just read your post properly, doesn't help you.

Anyway, you'll find him playing under the Maleehuanna name these days and a couple of albums have come out as Maleehuanna since the (very messy) split.

Thanks for trying to help

if you do hear of any later dates please let me know

will meet you there and buy you a drink or 10 !