Non immigrant b visa - multiple entry

Does anyone know if it's easy enough to get a non immigrant B visa with multiple entry from the U.K? I am coming to Thailand and have been advised by my employer to obtain a non immig b visa and then do visa runs every three months.

Does anyone know which is the best option? ???

You can get a multiple entry Class O non immigrant, which requires you to visa run every 3 months. The class B visa is usually only one entry for 3 months in that time you are expected to apply for work permit,, Once you have said permit the immigration will give you extensions to that visa. It seems if your company  are asking you to visa run every 3 months, means they don’t intend to apply for a work permit. I should warn you that if you are caught, you will be in deep trouble. I know many farrang do work like this, but its not the best way. Push them to get you a permit, I Had a similar problem when I first worked in Thailand. :o

I haven't got a degree, would this affect my chances of working legally? :o

I dont have a degree, but my work permit was for offshore in the oil and gas. I know to teach you must have one, they won't issue work permits for teachers without. I do know also many teachers do work without, Certificates like Tefel etc will get you a job. I remember I think it was Rinrada said in one of his posts, this is the land of smiles ??? almost anything can and does happen :D

I've got a basic Tefl certificate, so that might help. Someone has also mentioned getting a degree, if you catch my drift!

Employer is on about getting a non immigrant B visa as he's sending me docs to take to the embassy for my visa...then he's suggesting that within the three months, get the neccesary 'paperwork' to obtain a work permit !