Government Business Grants?

The company I am presently employed with in Canada/USA would like to open up a center here in Thailand. It will employ up to 20 local residents where ever in Thailand it is situated.

What my employer would like to know is this. Is there a business start up grant available to Farang to start businesses that will ultimately employ Thai Nationals? If so, were can I find information about this?

Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

The company I am presently employed with in Canada/USA would like to open up a center here in Thailand. It will employ up to 20 local residents where ever in Thailand it is situated.

What my employer would like to know is this. Is there a business start up grant available to Farang to start businesses that will ultimately employ Thai Nationals? If so, were can I find information about this?

Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

The Canadian Government has grants for Companies trying to sell work overseas under the CIDA Inc program. Contact the Embassy here, good people.

What Industry sector are you thinking about?

Mostly no grants available to Farangs, but Tax holidays under BOI (I think this board lists in the "General" section a Thai Government web site and BOI is there.

I have had BOI before, not hard then, no idea now.

If your in Software, I suggest contacting Software Park, good people.