General Health Insurence

Housethecrowd

Hi

I am 35 and a UK national with no medical problems

I lived here for 6 months last year and had insurence for 3 months , i got lazy and some may say careless in that i had no cover for 3 months

Anywasy i am back here again in BKK and been here 3 weeks , guess what ......

I have no insurence

The quotes i got in the UK would only sem to cover you for 3 months or multi trips but none to run around the 10 months i will be here

Any advice please , companies uk or thai?? i really should get some before its too late !

Cheers

:o

Hi

I lived here for 6 months last year and had insurence for 3 months , i got lazy and some may say careless in that i had no cover for 3 months

I have no insurence

The quotes i got in the UK would only sem to cover you for 3 months or multi trips but none to run around the 10 months i will be here

Any advice please , companies uk or thai?? i really should get some before its too late !

Cheers

Housethecrowd

May we suggest now is the perfect time to apply for medical insurance ? You are young and by the sounds of it fit. It is not good idea to wait until after you have high BP etc. to apply because then those conditions will be excluded - just when you may need them !

Please drop us a line on www.insurance.thaivisa.com and we will send you the information.

Hi

I have no insurence

Cheers

Housethecrowd

May we suggest now is the perfect time to apply for medical insurance ? You are young and by the sounds of it fit. It is not good idea to wait until after you have high BP etc. to apply because then those conditions will be excluded - just when you may need them !

Please drop us a line on www.insurance.thaivisa.com and we will send you the information.

Sorry, mean :  [email protected]  for emails!

Hi

I have no insurence

Cheers

Try Wexas. Long time since I did so no idea what current prices etc are..

They are in England but you WILL have to give them your ukaddress....

I seem to remember that if you go out as most do anyway (visa or whatever reason) no problem as you were supposed to be able to travel on them since wexas was in expeditions etc...