Bargirl Stole My False Teeth

LOL :o

Hello again.

I really am awfully grateful for the suggestions here, but I am afraid that my dilemma has now gone from bad to worse.

You see, after discovering that Wan had stolen my false teeth yesterday morning, I decided to do a thorough search of my house to see if anything else was missing.

And how right I was to do so. Can you imagine my surprise when I found that not only had she stolen my false teeth, she had also taken my record player, two pairs of socks and a pouch of snuff.

Oh my word, I really am in a terrible fix. Please, there must be someone out there who can help.

maybe she is slowly building a man .

Look at the bright side if you cant cut the mustard , you can alway's lick the jar :D

No matter how many times I see the same story over and over again, I can't believe it! This old guy with his walking stick, false, teeth, and pipe seems to actually believe his Thai "girlfriend" "loved" him! The self-delusion of people who pay for pussy is endlessly fascinating. Everytime I hear about a Farang getting robbed or hoodwinked by the woman he "loves" I'm happy for that moment. And I applaud the Thai woman for getting everything she can out of these idiots who actually believe they have some kind of emotional relationship with the girls.

LOSERS!!!!! :o

No matter how many times I see the same story over and over again, I can't believe it! This old guy with his walking stick, false, teeth, and pipe seems to actually believe his Thai "girlfriend" "loved" him! The self-delusion of people who pay for pussy is endlessly fascinating. Everytime I hear about a Farang getting robbed or hoodwinked by the woman he "loves" I'm happy for that moment. And I applaud the Thai woman for getting everything she can out of these idiots who actually believe they have some kind of emotional relationship with the girls.

LOSERS!!!!!    :o

Let us know how that executive search for a non prostitute is going.

LOSERS!!!!! :o

This guys really on the ball is'nt he :D

LOSERS!!!!!    :D

This guys really on the ball is'nt he :D

Not the sharpest knife in the drawer! :o

LOSERS!!!!!    :D

Where do we get them from? :o

Good on ya gumby.......I reckon you old cobblers that come here and risk your life with those little b/g's are real champions......you dont need teeth here anyway mate.....just eat good old jork or khao pad everyday. Be carefulof those girls though.......they love toothless bald old fellas sooo much, big time, long time baby.......break out the pills......

LOSERS!!!!!    :o

:D:D:D:D:wub: