Free Sms Message Service: Worldwide Coverage.....

libya 115

I cant get it working

same here.

I used OE6 to send mail (very short) to [email protected]

The mobile number is 084-xxx-xxxx

mail did not bounce and did not arrive.

Any idea how to get it to work?

opalhort

Here's a clue;

Great!

Now they have the email addresses of those who have tried it. Good thing I used a temporary email account. The message I sent never arrived.

All I did was click on the link that was provided by another poster & did some reading. :o I think I must've used about 4 of my braincells to do that.

BTW, I didn't try it. There is no such thing as a 'free lunch'.

Cool down pal.

I wasn't referring to you.

I was referring to those who have tried it -myself included, though on a safe temporary account.

Yeah, I agree with you, there's no such thing as free lunch.

The heading of this topic reads:

"Free Sms Message Service: Worldwide Coverage....., Check It And See: No Catch.......Easy!"

Apparently at least four people posting here have managed to get this service running.

So, what are the rest of us doing wrong?

opalhort

"Free Sms Message Service: Worldwide Coverage....., Check It And See: No Catch.......Easy!"

Apparently at least four people posting here have managed to get this service running.

opalhort

Obviously you still didn't get the hint & click on the link to the website. Don't worry, I did it for you & downloaded a document, which I will attach below.

opalhort

Obviously you still didn't get the hint & click on the link to the website. Don't worry, I did it for you & downloaded a document, which I will attach below.

I did get the hint from the beginning and have been to the web site. My question is why is the topic title about "free" SMS if you have to pay, albeit a very small amount, for a subscription.

opalhort

Edited by opalhort

Free Sms Message Service: Worldwide Coverage.....

Does it only work for messages sent to mobile numbers in Thailand?

I sent a message to my Swiss mobile number, using the email address [email protected] and it did not arrive. Then I addressed it also to [email protected] and to [email protected], and neither of the two arrived.

What am I doing wrong?

--

Maestro

A day or two ago, I sent an SMS to my Thai number and it worked! I just sent it to [email protected] and it arrived within 15 to 20 seconds. I sent one to the same number tonight and it never arrived. :o Maybe it was temporarily free and now they are looking for their fees.

TheWalkingMan

Now, there's a thought!

Didn't I post this before?

Edited by elkangorito

Didn't I post this before?

You did, but I stubbornly refuse to abandon my belief in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny...and a free, world-wide SMS service.

I also cannot believe that Libya 115 would tease us like this. Or would he?

--

Maestro