Singapore Non Imm B Application

I am a 52 yo British National, worked in Thailand with a work permit previously. Now found new job and need to start the work document process again. I have read this forum a lot recently and it has provided very valuable advice on Visa runs.

Now it is my turn to ask for help - regarding the WP3 form and letter from the Ministry of Labour.

I hear this is a requirement for a Non-Imm B visa in Penang and checked Hong Kong and Singapore which both do not seem to require it.

I rang Singapore and the message is clear that it is not required. Just the normal sponsor letter, company docs (certified true copies), application , photos, etc.

Has anyone recently been to Singapore to get the Non-Imm B and can confirm this is the case.

I dont want to go and find different.

thanks and regards

jojo

Got mine in Spore about 3 weeks back, no WP3 was required.

On the other hand, they only give single entry ones, even if the papers ask for multiple entry one year. They said that go with your work permit to immigration office in Thailand and they will sort it out. Never i have heard that anyone has got it...(i only know 5 cases)

What i heard from friends in recent weeks, Penang and KL both hand out one year multiple entries with normal paperwork(no WP3).

Hi Unski

Thanks for your response. :o

Best to confirm in reality and Singapore looks the most certain so I am very grateful for somebody confirming.

There are reports of people being refused in Penang, and the WP3 letter is on their official list of requirements.

The WP3 letter is also on the London UK list!

You are correct that Singapore do not issue mutiple entry Non B. This has been clearly stated many times in the forum.

As you say, this should not be aproblem as afterward I go through all the normal routines back here in Thailand of getting WP, then new multi entry visa and longer work permit.

Thanks again

Jojo