US Elections

wolf5370

Straw poll - who you gonna vote for?  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just a small straw poll, probably no worse than the usually street based ones.

Interested to see what the American here (Travelled ones, agreived ones, homesick ones) would like to see sit on the marble throne next...and conversly (or maybe perversly) how the rest of the world see it.

Personally, GWB is scary as ######, but Kerry scares me even more. I listened to his acceptance (of the Democrat pres. nom.), he told of what he believed and what he wanted, but not what he would do, or how. And those eyes, man, who does his make-up, Freddy Kruger? :o

From what I read Kerry is an Enigma! Doesn't look like he is resonating that much, personally I think GWB will be better a second go around. Normally 2nd terms get much more accomplished simply because they don't have to run for re-election again. Guess time will tell...

with the mess we're in right not, if kerry took office he wouldn't know where to start or what to do.

i don't like bush, but if there are a better person to take his place, by all mean do so, but kerry doesn't look like he know anything or smart enought to do the job.