Young People In Cm?

ChipieD

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll become 50 in a month, does that mean I'm still belong to the young people group? :o:D

But to give an answer to your question, you could start with Tuskers. Great place, great people. Friday nights have lots of them, all young by heart. Just click on their banner at the top of this page for details.

Nienke

Hey!

I'm 19 years old finnish girl, staying here in chiang mai until the end of october. Am I in the right age group? :D 'Cause I could definitely go clubbin' with you! I've already been to some clubs so I know at least which ones you should avoid lol. My first advice is never go to bubbles!

I for myself like Warm Up very much.

Let me know when you wanna go party :o

- Mirka

I'll become 50 in a month, does that mean I'm still belong to the young people group? :o:D

[...]

Nienke

No way, Nienke, you can't be a day over 35 (and even younger at heart)!

/ Priceless

:D:bah::bah: Thanks for the great compliment. ;)

One is as old as one feels. That is,

at Tuskers young :o:D ,

the day after :D very old :D

Hey! Just moved to Chiangmai few days ago! Was just woundering if there was any young people over here?By young I mean, not 50 lol! Anyway, just looking for some people to go out, clubs, pubs, etc.

Cheers

i'm young and i love to go clubbin... not much of a drinker but i can dance all night :o

say when...

Hey!

I'm 19 years old finnish girl, staying here in chiang mai until the end of october. Am I in the right age group? :D 'Cause I could definitely go clubbin' with you! I've already been to some clubs so I know at least which ones you should avoid lol. My first advice is never go to bubbles!

- Mirka

God ettermiddag. (Ok, ikke finsk, men dere finner forstår vel svensk og norsk vanligvis. ;-)

What's wrong with bubble? As far as I know, one of only two western-style (that is, with a dance floor) discos here.

What's wrong with bubble?

Is this a joke??

Not really. Perhaps I'm just not sophisticated enough, as I enjoy it almost every time. ;-)

I don't want to ruin the thread by going off topic, but !00% of thai chicks that go there are dodgy and trying to find a rich phalang. The whole underlying atmosphere due to that is pretty whack.

Anyway, back on topic - if anyone wants to pick a day (maybe friday?) and a place (depending if you just want to hang out, or if u want to go clubbing, whatever), this could be fun.

I don't want to ruin the thread by going off topic, but !00% of thai chicks that go there are dodgy and trying to find a rich phalang. The whole underlying atmosphere due to that is pretty whack.

So... if you're that rich phalang then it's kind of alright then I guess? :o

But to give an answer to your question, you could start with Tuskers. Great place, great people. Friday nights have lots of them, all young by heart. Just click on their banner at the top of this page for details.

Nienke

Haha no offence!Ok cool for advice!

Is this a joke??

Not really. Perhaps I'm just not sophisticated enough, as I enjoy it almost every time. ;-)

Anyway, back on topic - if anyone wants to pick a day (maybe friday?) and a place (depending if you just want to hang out, or if u want to go clubbing, whatever), this could be fun.

BS! my g/f goes there often NOT looking for any rich falang or anyone else. Her and her friends included. They work in the night bazaar and usually go there for some drinks and wind down. So I guess it leaves it 95% :o

Hey!

- Mirka

Haha age doesnt really matter, lol!That would be cool to go out ya!Where are u from by the way?

Hey, i'm 24 and livin in Chiang mai, i'm back in Australia for a couple of weeks at the moment, but then i'm back in cm for good.

I also like Warm up and some of the other places.

Let me know if u wana join us on our nights out.

Hey!From australia ey!Was living there for the past five years lol! Sure anytime going out to party when ur back :o that d cool!

Hey! Just moved to Chiangmai few days ago! Was just woundering if there was any young people over here?By young I mean, not 50 lol! Anyway, just looking for some people to go out, clubs, pubs, etc.

Cheers

i'm young and i love to go clubbin... not much of a drinker but i can dance all night :o

say when...

Drinker or not doesnt matter as long as ur having fun! Just wanna meet up people to go out with and stuff as I just moved over here and don't know anyone!

Is this a joke??

Ya friday would be cool!Maybe meet up somewhere, drink for a while and go clubbing after or something!

Hey!

- Mirka

Haha age doesnt really matter, lol!That would be cool to go out ya!Where are u from by the way?

Seeing as shes "finnish" i suppose it would be safe to presume shes from Finland dude :D

Btw..there are tons of young people in CM. Or you mainly looking for westerners/expats?

well..have fun regardless.

Hey Hey,

Im mates with Artey, he is my Party friend, as his post states he is in aus for a month. Without Arty I no go Party(Sorry, for bad joke) ANyway. I like the atmosphere beer girls ect ect at Warm up, Discovery, Sometimes ban rak, Swandok...... Would mind checking out other places. Sometimes if other places r closed i go to spicey and have a laught at the whole scene there. Beers cheap 2.

So I am up for whenever, Can do week nights but prefer sat or friday. Any young people got msn. Please send me ur msn contact so we can be buddies.

Hey Hey,

Im mates with Artey, he is my Party friend, as his post states he is in aus for a month. Without Arty I no go Party(Sorry, for bad joke) ANyway. I like the atmosphere beer girls ect ect at Warm up, Discovery, Sometimes ban rak, Swandok...... Would mind checking out other places. Sometimes if other places r closed i go to spicey and have a laught at the whole scene there. Beers cheap 2.

So I am up for whenever, Can do week nights but prefer sat or friday. Any young people got msn. Please send me ur msn contact so we can be buddies.

you'll be probably be laughing @ L'Crowboy & McSpicy :o

time to disappear icon_bolt.gif

Hey!

Let me know when you wanna go party :D

- Mirka

Seeing as shes "finnish" i suppose it would be safe to presume shes from Finland dude :D

Btw..there are tons of young people in CM. Or you mainly looking for westerners/expats?

well..have fun regardless.

:o Right! Na not western... just people that are in the same situation as me, I guess...!

Hey Hey,

Dont know any clubs around here... lol just arrived! Well Weekend is better since I'm gonna start school in two days lol! Yup got msn,