Young People In Cm?

ChipieD

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 here and I go to a few places, you might see me. I stay the hel_l away from spicy and "bubbin" I went to spicy one time to "have a laugh" as well. There is NOTHING to laugh about there, it's sooo ###### nasty. Got home and took a hot shower and all I could think was "loan dem moi".

As far as the thai girls looking for rich farang, nah most of the girls are looking for a few hundred baht for the next hour or two. Also ANY club here is full of girls trying to catch themself a guy with $, just maybe not a farang. hel_l Warm up is a pissing contest with the bikes and cars. COmming from the US I never though a guy driving a Mr2 sypder could pull a girl...

25 here and I go to a few places, you might see me. I stay the hel_l away from spicy and "bubbin" I went to spicy one time to "have a laugh" as well. There is NOTHING to laugh about there, it's sooo ###### nasty. Got home and took a hot shower and all I could think was "loan dem moi".

As far as the thai girls looking for rich farang, nah most of the girls are looking for a few hundred baht for the next hour or two. Also ANY club here is full of girls trying to catch themself a guy with $, just maybe not a farang. hel_l Warm up is a pissing contest with the bikes and cars. COmming from the US I never though a guy driving a Mr2 sypder could pull a girl...

you mean that grey one with the huge spoiler? not a bad ride, would have been expensive to import.

hel_l, a guy with a honda dream could pull here! :o

you mean that grey one with the huge spoiler? not a bad ride, would have been expensive to import.

hmm maybe I should fix that...

could pull a girl.

And yes the car is $ with the import, but why not get the second gen with 70hp mor, though the handling isn't there...

Sorry, I'm a straight line guy, and this skews my opinion haha.

I should be ok with a Honda CBR then :o

spicy is fcking naaaasssty! Proper nightcrawlers hang-out. Been there once, enough to put me off for a while! :D

Warm-up and the college hang-outs are ok. The girls are there but they have the most attitude! Look sharp and you're in with a shot.

Look down and it's home-alone time :D

Jeez, someone in Chiang Mai thats younger than me! Feel like I'm getting old! Wheres Ulysses! :D

Hey!

I'm 19 years old finnish girl, staying here in chiang mai until the end of october. Am I in the right age group? :D 'Cause I could definitely go clubbin' with you! I've already been to some clubs so I know at least which ones you should avoid lol. My first advice is never go to bubbles!

I for myself like Warm Up very much.

Let me know when you wanna go party :o

- Mirka

God ettermiddag. (Ok, ikke finsk, men dere finner forstår vel svensk og norsk vanligvis. ;-)

What's wrong with bubble? As far as I know, one of only two western-style (that is, with a dance floor) discos here.

Ja, jag forstar svenska, as you can see, men det ar mycket mycket litet jag kan prata om pa svenska, sa jag tycker att det skulle vara battre om vi pratade pa engelska. (Hoppas att du forstodde nagonting om mitt hemskt svenska)

What's wrong with bubble you say, I say what's NOT wrong with bubble? :D

- Mirka

Hey! Just moved to Chiangmai few days ago! Was just woundering if there was any young people over here?By young I mean, not 50 lol! Anyway, just looking for some people to go out, clubs, pubs, etc.

Cheers

hiya, theres a group of us usually knocking aroung Jamies bar on moon muang road at the weekends, we usually go to one or more of the clubs, ages ranging from 21-34 pop down im sure you'll be made more than welcome.

hmm maybe I should fix that...

could pull a girl.

And yes the car is $ with the import, but why not get the second gen with 70hp mor, though the handling isn't there...

Sorry, I'm a straight line guy, and this skews my opinion haha.

sounds like he could pull you should he have a 2nd gen :D

Im sure most girls wouldnt know a 1st from 2nd gen MR-S.

but JimsKnight correct- look hip and not scruffy and you should be ok.

I'm taking my walker for a cruise around the block.

I love getting in front of some kids and then going real slow! :D

I'm sure you can have a pair of birds assist you with your walker mate. wheelchair.gif:o

The parking outside Spicey this weekend :D

post-15912-1190796947_thumb.jpg

Weekend is approaching .... do we have a date/time/venue?

:o Nop! :D

I suggest saturday...

- Mirka

Just checked my passport and this Saturday will be 1yr since I got to CM

w00t for 1 year in paradise

We still need a venue (and a confrmation of Sat or Fri). Someone pick a place.

If we all meet in some pub first and then go to clubs like warm up or something... :D

:D

- Mirka

If we all meet in some pub first and then go to clubs like warm up or something... :o

- Mirka

Hmm ... a pub

"The What" is cool, but you gotta get past an area of supreme dodgyness to get there. Also not close to Warm Up

The bar who we are reminded about every 3rd post in any thread that they are a sponsor of thaivisa is ok but fairly quiet early in the evening.

Anyone got any better places to meet up first?

Hi there is a place Near Ban Rak Very cheap, Many many people, Nice place

Its called Suwan......something. The literal translation is something like funny garden. Its not the place next to ban rak but the next place. Last time was 190 = 6 bottles of leo :o And packed out with young thais.

Close to eveything.Good venue. Im definatly in

If we all meet in some pub first and then go to clubs like warm up or something... :D

- Mirka

Hmm ... a pub

"The What" is cool, but you gotta get past an area of supreme dodgyness to get there. Also not close to Warm Up

The bar who we are reminded about every 3rd post in any thread that they are a sponsor of thaivisa is ok but fairly quiet early in the evening.

Anyone got any better places to meet up first?

trying to get attention by being sarcastic is not gonna get you anywhere. :o

Its called Suwan......something. The literal translation is something like funny garden. Its not the place next to ban rak but the next place. Last time was 190 = 6 bottles of leo :o And packed out with young thais.

Where is Ban Rak?

Where is Ban Rak?

Nimm. Soi 6

They remade it, it's nice but fits less people. The sound system is one of the best and they have good local bands and often have famous bands like Big Ass come and play. There is a Banrak in BKK so they have some pull with the larger bands :D

The girls there are a step down from Warm Up and monkey though, but it's still one of my favorite places, even though you will have to shout the entire night.

looks like there's gonna be quit a lot of people huh!? N seems like u all know eachother huh? Ill be like 'the intrudor' lol :o ! Ho ya do we need id to get in? N do we have to be well dress? I know stupids questions but i prefer to check

looks like there's gonna be quit a lot of people huh!? N seems like u all know eachother huh? Ill be like 'the intrudor' lol :D ! Ho ya do we need id to get in? N do we have to be well dress? I know stupids questions but i prefer to check

loudest floral hawaiian shirt, clean billabong shorts and flip flops :o

looks like there's gonna be quit a lot of people huh!? N seems like u all know eachother huh? Ill be like 'the intrudor' lol :D ! Ho ya do we need id to get in? N do we have to be well dress? I know stupids questions but i prefer to check

loudest floral hawaiian shirt, clean billabong shorts and flip flops :o

You wear a shirt? slow.gif

I have my own dresscode nopants.gif

I like "The What". Only it could be some what too small if a lot of people would turn up. How about a dinner in an area where lots of young thai people go out? Live music. Not too loud, so we all can talk and get to know each other.

I will be in "The What" from like 7 pm friday. Would be great with a dinner in a thai restaurent saturday.

"The What" is located in the start of Loi Kroh road towards the night bazaar. It is on the left hand side just opposite an internet cafe.

Edited by Potter

Where is Ban Rak?

Nimm. Soi 6

They remade it, it's nice but fits less people. The sound system is one of the best and they have good local bands and often have famous bands like Big Ass come and play. There is a Banrak in BKK so they have some pull with the larger bands :o

The girls there are a step down from Warm Up and monkey though, but it's still one of my favorite places, even though you will have to shout the entire night.

w00t ... it's walking dist for me. I vote this place :D

I don't know any of these ppl on t-visa (in this thread) either.

And I've never worn a shirt in CM. A good quality t-shirt (not one that looks like an old rag lol) and decent trousers have always been fine for everywhere I've been. A shirt would be fine too obv, just nothing super formal cuz that's not really all that common here. Maybe others can comment on this too.

I like "The What". Only it could be some what too small if a lot of people would turn up. How about a dinner in an area where lots of young thai people go out? Live music. Not too loud, so we all can talk and get to know each other.

I will be in "The What" from like 7 pm friday. Would be great with a dinner in a thai restaurent saturday.

"The What" is located in the start of Loi Kroh road towards the night bazaar. It is on the left hand side just opposite an internet cafe.

Yeah, I like "The What" too (other than going through the dodgyness of the entrance to the street). But yea, it is a bit small for a lot of people.

Ummmm .... no thai people go to "The What" =P

But dinner would be cool. I'd be up for coming by The What tomr at 7. A friend is in town from anotehr province too, so if he makes it to CM in time, he will be there. If he isn't, he will join later in the evening.

How will I know ya at The What? What do you look like?

I look a lot like a white guy =), average height, short hair, clean cut , work out a bit and am obv HAWT so that should give you a clue =P. Also, I look like I'm mid-late 20's

A good quality t-shirt (not one that looks like an old rag lol) and decent trousers have always been fine for everywhere I've been. A shirt would be fine too obv, just nothing super formal cuz that's not really all that common here.

Over dressed mate - shorts and a chang vest are the way to go. :o