This Is The Truck I Really Want !

torrenova

I suspect it is.. But also have to say it looks nice and pumped with the wider arches and kit etc..

Theres a solid mitsu triton style truck parks near me thats been jacked and kitted and has a similar look..

The tyres on that Vigo are 2500 British Pounds a piece, and it did get to the North Pole, along with the Camera crew and back up Vigos that also went with them.

Top Gear Canada to North Pole Arctic Special.

It comes in 7 short parts about an hour in total on You Tube.

Edited by Maigo6

While I am not a fan of the black on white.. Or to be honest too hot over the body kit.. I do like when someone goes for the black anodized wheels and doesnt go for silly shiny..

Seen a nice black on black on black job fortuna with the only shiny being tough looking steel tube bump bars.. That look I liked !! Tough, functional, and both understanded yet sorta slick.

The second one (is it the same bodykit ??) looks a lot better to my eyes.. Not sure about the whoeel tyre combo size.. I would prefer a larger diameter in those arches but I can really guess if thats the roadish type trye or the wheel combo.. But with a different wheel / tyre in there (and a mild tint job) that would look tastefull enough..

Not being picky here, you asked so just saying honestly what I thought.

Ohh saw a beauty the other day of a style I normally dont like..

I am sure you know the carry body type shells that can make a pickup SUV like (in storage security at least), think they get called a 'surf' (in ind by ozzies) ?? Well I had never seen one that improved the look of a vehicle before, always looked like a cheap add on to me..

Other day I saw a vigo, with a lift kit / suspension job, wasnt monster truck silly but was lifted, with a 'surf' back that also raised 6 inches or so from the 4 door cab, and about 4 inch widened arches.. Steel bump bars, steel (round simple) bar steps, steel bar roll (in front of the surf but at same hieght, good visual look) fitted with a lot of additional spots.. All in black with dark black tint with just shiny steel round bars and shiny (still off road) wheels.. Strapped on rear was a SUV closing bar and a big spare and water / fluid tank also all in same black. Really looked a demon, wish I had got a shot of it. Kinda vehicle to load up and drive to tibet in !!

I am more a car guy, and tend to find making pickups or SUV's look fast or road race hot a bit silly, get a sport car on the road is my feeling.