Why Slag Farang Girls?

Mr Helper

Falang women ... yes it is good to see the boot on the other foot!! Having been in HM Forces a few years ago the WRENS, WRAF & WRAC girls were generally ugly and choosy. There were at least 10 if not 20 to 1 ratio of men to women!! So even the fat and ugly ones got a sh*g and had the pick of loads of fit guys.

Not here to slag off Falang women but it would be nice to see some of those Prima Donnas getting their come uppance.

Sadly I can only dream!!!

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so farang girls are shit and thai are honey? :o hmmm... :D

Ok so a question:

Since you all seem to be interested in girls with a darker skin etc etc..

would you also fancy farang girls if they had dark skin and dark hair, or do you also prefere the facial features of a thai lady?

Can i add, I think(only my opinion!) in asia etc you either get really stunning girls or real ugly girls, there doesnt seem to be an inbetween. However, in europe they are mostly average looking girls without particulary stunning ladies?

just my thoughts..

How can you even begin to compare a caucasian woman with the girl (wife or GF) that 'beqs posted.

It's 'like chalk and cheese' or trying to compare the taste of <deleted> or honey when they are in your mouth.

There ain't no comparison. Full stop :o

Yea but J B Good, i was once married to a French Girl, she was also very lovely...........Spanish Parents, a 150cms 40Kgs firecracker! :D

If I liked chardonnay I’d be living in the south of France. However not being a fan of chardonnay and having a liking to Asian girls I live in Asia. I don’t hate white women I just prefer Asian ones.

Either I’m spoilt with Asian or been unlucky in meeting white women I don't know. I’ve had many relationships with beautiful white girls but the best experiences so far (for me) have been with Asian women both here and in the UK.

Falang women ... yes it is good to see the boot on the other foot!! Having been in HM Forces a few years ago the WRENS, WRAF & WRAC girls were generally ugly and choosy. There were at least 10 if not 20 to 1 ratio of men to women!! So even the fat and ugly ones got a sh*g and had the pick of loads of fit guys.

Not here to slag off Falang women but it would be nice to see some of those Prima Donnas getting their come uppance.

Sadly I can only dream!!!

You cant tar all farangs with the same brush.

Yes, alot of farangs are up their own arse but so can girls of all races and cultures.

There are sweet farangs out there just as there are sweet thai girls.

I do however, from the little thai ladies i've met feel that thai woman stand by there men more then farang woman do and that they also, possibly, let them do whatever they want. whereas farang woman tend to want the same respect as a man so will whine and moan if not getting treated as they require.

(im not trying to tar all farangs or thai's as this but from what i've seen of both) :o

I don't want to speak for anyone on thsi site, but, I am 33 years old, and I have been with countless "farang" women, many quite beautiful. Until 5-or 6 years ago it was a race to see how many :D That is all well and good, but, a little empty.

The next phase was settling, and dating on a serious level...this is where the real difference develops between the two cultures, and the real comparison starts in my opinion.

I am not a sex tourist and in fact avoid the whole thing while in LOS. I have simply found something in LOS I could not find in all my years of looking with western women.....I can go into all sorts of reasons why I think they are different, but, no need to insult anyone, or any group. I am simply much happier with my Thai girl than I have been with 100+ farang girls. I do not think I am alone. You can have that club, and those women...been there :o

Since you all seem to be interested in girls with a darker skin etc etc..

would you also fancy farang girls if they had dark skin and dark hair, or do you also prefere the facial features of a thai lady?

Many men would never give taking anything other than a snowy-white Anglo-Saxon/Teutonic/Aryan girl to bed a second thought, but given the choice between an attractive white girl (or even a dark-skinned black-haired Southern European girl) and an equally attractive black/brown/Asiatic/Oriental girl, I would go for the latter every time.

That's not to say there's anything "wrong" with white girls. I don't know how to explain it ... it's just the way I am ... and the way I've been for most of my life.

Yes I have been with many Falang dark skinned girls from coffee coloured to dark black! I was married to a coloured African girl for a good few years.

I have no problems with white girls either.

I think that a lot of people here like the more subservient type girls and that is what the Thai girls tend to be rather than the "mouthy" Westerner. A lot of people seem to have had bad times with their ex's in UK, USA etc

Some people prefer the coffee coloured skin and smaller size (generally) of the Thai girl.

The facial features of the Thais are initially nice ... as it is so different that in the West. One becomes more discerning after a while. Many Thais eyes are a lot further apart than the Western girls ..... have a look next time you are on the Sky train or in the bus!! :o

I suppose it is a little like what my male friend experienced.

He had been married to a tall larger lady(not fat just biggish)for 2 years, the relationship broke down and he then started seeing a small girl who was also a size 8. Ok this relationship didnt work either but since dating the smaller ladie he has never dated anyone big again and doesnt want to, in fact they seem to be getting smaller :o

Its all about learning what you like and when finding your preference sticking to it as much as you can.

I'll admit i go through phases, at this point in time i love slightly oriental looking men, however if a fit farang man came along ....who knows :D

I havent spent enough time in the wonderful land that is thailand, but right now i do admit i like to have conversations and alot of laughs with my man and with my thai man i didnt speak enough thai and him not enough english for conversation to really flow :D

but right now i do admit i like to have conversations and alot of laughs with my man and with my thai man i didnt speak enough thai and him not enough english for conversation to really flow 
A very important point Kitty ... I could not go out with someone that I couldn't converse with .... although a lot of the bargirl people do! Communication is very important in a relationship!
Its all about learning what you like and when finding your preference sticking to it as much as you can.

Don't quite agree with you on this point ..... we still need variety!!! :o

It's not the slagging off of farang women in this forum that bothers me. This IS the right forum for it. I do think it is completely juvenile and inappropriate to take that into the women's forum, though,as some here have done. (If the shoe fits, wear it. If it doesn't, I'm not talking about you, ok?) I don't mind not being seen as a potential sexual partner by men in LOS. I'm happily married. I do mind being entireIy ignored, as if I didn't exist. And that has been my experience so far. And I have never been in a bar, so it's not just being in the wrong places.

It's a lot easier to find a submissive woman in LOS. Submissive women make a man feel more masculine...what's not to like about that? It's a shame that Western women are bombarded with messages to be less feminine all their life. It really sucks to be a woman in Western society. I'm a housewife. You should see the looks I get when people ask what I do. It's like they assume I am simply too stupid to be able to get a job, so that's why I'm at home. Well, I'm at home because that's where my husband wants me, Master's degree and all.

Western culture does have a couple of small advantages, though. As a rule, Western women do not consider penis removal with a knife to be an appropriate revenge for infidelity. :D Western women also rarely have a gambling habit. I know a number of Thai women, and at least two of them have their husband in bankruptcy, or on the brink, from their gambling habit. :o Finally, Western women, at least in the US, are happy to get out of an unhappy marriage with what they brought into it. They don't always expect half of what was his prior to marriage. This, of course, will vary and does not apply at all in community property states. But gold digging isn't an art form here.

Well i would never have anything to do with a farang women again. I dont blame my exwife at all though ;i even send her a postcard from Thailand once a month to let her know i am ok because i know she cares.I try to send the ones with a beach scene even though i live in CM because i know how much she loves the beach and she cant afford to go so knowing i am there is the next best thing.

Well i would never have anything to do with a farang women again. I dont blame my exwife at all though ;i even send her a postcard from Thailand once a month to let her know i am ok because i know she cares.I try to send the ones with a beach scene even though i live in CM because i know how much she loves the beach and she cant afford to go so knowing i am there is the next best thing.

I bet you send them more often during her winter time. :D:D:o

Well i would never have anything to do with a farang women again.

Exactly the attitude I meant! Why not just "I'll never become sexually or romantically involved with a farang woman again?" It almost seems like you are afraid that being sociable with a farang female might cause you to stray from your decision to stick to Asian women! It is quite unlikely if you are in fact more attracted to Asian ladies. I'm pretty sure the average farang female is more interested in having her existence acknowledged than in getting laid. That leaves the door open for topics of common interest, like computers and gaming.

Well i would never have anything to do with a farang women again.

Exactly the attitude I meant! Why not just "I'll never become sexually or romantically involved with a farang woman again?" It almost seems like you are afraid that being sociable with a farang female might cause you to stray from your decision to stick to Asian women! It is quite unlikely if you are in fact more attracted to Asian ladies. I'm pretty sure the average farang female is more interested in having her existence acknowledged than in getting laid.

How can you know how he feels, besides the fact that I am happily married to a Thai Lady, it's the way I feel also, I am just not attracted to falang shielas.

It's as simple as that, dont try and read between the lines, it's a preference.

Yes Bronco i try to send them to her in Jan and Feb! She lives in a small Village in Canada now where my aunt runs the post office so everyone there knows her X is now living in exotic Thailand! I know she loves to have people stop her on the street and ask how i am doing! I of course also send my aunt photos of my pretty Thai wife that she can show everyone :o Revenge is a dish best served cold -30 F is about right.

How can you know how he feels, besides the fact that I am happily married to a Thai Lady, it's the way I feel also, I am just not attracted to falang shielas.

I'm not concerned about the sexual preference. That's not an issue. Can you not perceive a woman in a non-sexual way? Why should your preference for the lovely Asian ladies mean you cannot say "hello" to a farang woman? Or are women merely sexual objects, and if not desirable as a sexual object then they are unworthy of your notice? It sure is what your post implied.

I'm not concerned about the sexual preference. That's not an issue. Can you not perceive a woman in a non-sexual way? Why should your preference for the lovely Asian ladies mean you cannot say "hello" to a farang woman? Or are women merely sexual objects, and if not desirable as a sexual object then they are unworthy of your notice? It sure is what your post implied.

Have you ever noticed how the falang males don't acknowledge each other in LOS that often, maybe it's the same thing.

It's not the slagging off of farang women in this forum that bothers me. This IS the right forum for it. I do think it is completely juvenile and inappropriate to take that into the women's forum, though,as some here have done. (If the shoe fits, wear it. If it doesn't, I'm not talking about you, ok?) I don't mind not being seen as a potential sexual partner by men in LOS. I'm happily married. I do mind being entireIy  ignored, as if I didn't exist. And that has been my experience so far. And I have never been in a bar, so it's not just being in the wrong places.

It's a lot easier to find a submissive woman in LOS. Submissive women make a man feel more masculine...what's not to like about that? It's a shame that Western women are bombarded with messages to be less feminine all their life. It really sucks to be a woman in Western society. I'm a housewife. You should see the looks I get when people ask what I do. It's like they assume I am simply too stupid to be able to get a job, so that's why I'm at home. Well, I'm at home because that's where my husband wants me, Master's degree and all.

Western culture does have a couple of small advantages, though. As a rule, Western women do not consider penis removal with a knife to be an appropriate revenge for infidelity.  :D  Western women also rarely have a gambling habit.  I know a number of Thai women, and at least two of them have their husband in bankruptcy, or on the brink, from their gambling habit.  :o  Finally, Western women, at least in the US, are happy to get out of an unhappy marriage with what they brought into it. They don't always expect half of what was his prior to marriage. This, of course, will vary and does not apply at all in community property states. But gold digging isn't  an art form here.

Cathyy, I empathize with you and would like to somehow give you some explaination that can help you understand better about the other side of things. I can't justify any of the actions of other farang males but as a Thai woman myself, when you are saying that you may not have been treated fairly or may have been ignored by other Thai women, if that is the case, some reasons maybe stemming from both sides. There are those farang women in Bangkok, that go around contently doing their business and happily coexisting with other Thai women and other nationalities of women as well. But you have to admit that there are the types of farang women that treat the minority with not much of an ounce of respect when in turn they should view themselves as the minority and should be the one to adjust themselves to the environment that they are in. And that includes when maybe a waitress understands an order wrong or an officeworker that just doesn't understand what you are saying on the phone since maybe her english is only at a basic level.

Sometimes when you feel that you deserve more respect or recognition maybe you should also try to do your best onto others. I truly believe you reap what you sow and if others are not receptive to your acts of kindness than hopefully you'll be able to shrug it off and be successful with the next person that comes along. Not all Thai people are trying to piss you off, it's just they don't know what to say at times and would rather remain silent or either they do try their darnest but ask for your patience as well.

And I'm sorry but gambling, penis cutting and gold digging is certainly not confined to only the Asian culture. Infidelity, revenge, scorn, jealousy, greed, etc... are all universal acts of human nature, doesn't matter if you're in Thailand, USA or Europe or etc... and certainly not because you're a submissive Thai woman.

I think being a housewife is a fine position for a woman in these days, you should be proud that you are what you are and not give into the negative judgements of others. You do what you please and what you are happy and content with. But you also should respect the decisions of other women that want to excel in their careers or those women that are perfectly agreeable to the fact that they want to service their farang husband. To eachs own I say, each person is responsible for his or her own actions and whatever you do is your own business. Don't expect everyone to be nice to you since not everyone has that on their agenda.

This entire string seems to have a nuance about it....it has to do with consensus; i.e., it is a bad thing to feel/think differently about different sorts of female homo sapiens. If I feel that the typical Thai woman is somehow better for me than the typical American woman, it's none of anyone's damned business (except the wife of almost 30 years), just so I don't treat one or the other preferentially in a legal context. I think that what several posters in this thread don't like is the wholesale dismissal of farang women without regard to individual traits. to those posters who are offended by this non-p.c. view: Do you think that the people with this perspective care about your thoughts.....you are either preaching to the believers or making your distracters more convinced by your stridency.

I really should not get in this, as I have nothing positive to say about farang women,but I will anyway.

When walking down the street, I sometimes smile at a Thai woman,she most always smiles in return and we might speak., no big deal really.

But living in the US and doing the same thing,,the woman will come right out and tell you to piss off,go shit in your hat,or some such or threaten to call the cops.

That is something that a farang male is used to ,so why pay them any mind at all if that is the way they want it.

Most are not nearly as fine a broad as they seem to think and not every male wants to jump their bones,which seem to be what they think if you pay any attention to them,,kinda always bragging on themselves in their own feeble minds I guess.

And a farang broad does not ever excite me in a sexual way either. Not really into "white cellulite". :D

now I will leave. :o