"five Year" Cambodian Visa ?

As far as I know there is no such thing, you should get a business visa (USD 25) which can be extended indefinitely.

Do you get the business visa when you enter Cambodia (airport or via road); at the embassy in BKK; or online through their website? TIA

reason for edit: I forgot to ask, how long is the business visa good for (both before you enter Cambodia if obtained at the embassy or however you get it, and also after you are in Cambodia)? What does it cost to renew it?

I don't really plan on going to live for any long period of time in Cambodia, just would like to have this as an option in case things go pear shaped in Thailand for some reason. Sounds like it COULD be a good "back up"?

Edited by jeepholt

Never heard of 5 year.

biz visa 1 mnth $25, 3 mnth $70, 6 mnth $140, 1 yr can't remember. can extend as much as you want but you have to start with a 1 month biz visa available from all entry points and then apply for extension of whatever period you want up to one year and can do this indefinately. You can apply for extension through any agent or waste your time to save a few dollars by going out to the minstry near the airport (across the road)

only 6 mnth and above are multiple entry.

As far as I know there is no such thing, you should get a business visa (USD 25) which can be extended indefinitely.

Spot on :D With the huge difference is; that while in Thailand on 1 year extentions , you're still nutting more , than Non_Imm alien :o .. Whether, Cambo 1 yr EXtention, pretty much equilas thai PR in terms of rights & priviledges granted !! i do enjoy getting my entry stamps WITHOUT permitted to stay until box endorsed, opposite to thai 1 yr extentions, makes one feel much more secure & feel welcome :D