Changing My B Visa To Multiple Entry

Hi all,

I'm currently on a single entry business visa with work permit but need to travel outside of Thailand before it expires.

Am I bale to convert it to a multiple entry visa at the immigration department? If so, what is required?

Thanks for your help in advance.

You can not change your visa but you may be able to obtain a multi entry from a Consulate outside Thailand. If you have enough remaining time on your permitted to stay until stamp you can keep that alive and travel by obtaining a re-entry permit at 1,000 baht/photo at immigration or at airport after check-in.

You can get a re-entry permit at immigration or at the airport, 1000 baht for a single entry. This protects your current permit to stay stamp.

You need photos and the fee, fill in the form at the desk. Can take up to an hour at the airport (2 or 3 at immigration) so make sure you have plenty of time. Unfortunately the airport desk can only be accessed once you've checked in, So no last second check-ins :o

I am assuming you have a yearly extension to your non-imm B visa. That was not clear in your original post. If so, you have no need to change your visa to a multi-entry. Just get re-entry permits, either 1000B for a single re-entry or 3800B for a multiple.