Can You Touch Your Toes?

Neeranam

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how many of Thai visa members can touch their toes. I used to be able to do it a few years back but can't do it now with straight legs,

Hi

Yes I can, but I make sure my back is against the wall before I attempt it :o

TBWG :D

Many many years ago my first yoga lesson was that one can judge how much life left in him by how far he can stretch forward.

Your back is becoming stiff, not a very good sign.

Nothing a few yoga lesson can't cure. I took it up again about a year ago and it DOES make a difference.

I wonder how many of Thai visa members can touch their toes. I used to be able to do it a few years back but can't do it now with straight legs,

Nice one....i can! but how many TV member can see their B***s without the use of a mirror?

may :o

Nice one....i can! but how many TV member can see their B***s without the use of a mirror?

may :o

can still do it ,just tried ,not as easy as it used to be but okay ,and i dont need the mirror :D

Many many years ago my first yoga lesson was that one can judge how much life left in him by how far he can stretch forward.

Your back is becoming stiff, not a very good sign.

Nothing a few yoga lesson can't cure. I took it up again about a year ago and it DOES make a difference.

I'd love to learn - I learned it once in Rishikesh - used to be able to stand on m head for 30 minutes and put my legs round my neck :o not at the same time I must add.

may :D

Yep! No mirror needed. :o

Not only can I do it, I can lay my hands flat on the floor! But then I do yoga and Tai Chi and gym work several times a week!

keep fit, do yaga!

I can put my hands flat on the floor also, and I don't go to a gym or do yoga, but I do read Thai Visa. :o

hehe. Like Patsykitty, I had to get up and try. Yep, can do. But I also do stretch exercises everyday and walk alot. Wish I could swim, but I refuse to get into a chlorine pool with unwashed fellow countrymen. 555 The only thing I have lost lately is my balance, so maybe yoga would help. Thanks, Neeranam, that was a good test.