Bkk To Paris Cdg

Alliecat

I use to fly to Bkk with Air France and KLM (they are for several years now in partnership). They were trying to corner that market and were offering the cheapest air fare. If KLM than a short layover in Amsterdam.

I'd be extremely surprized if Air France are anywhere near the cheapest.

I got a pretty good deal online from sri lankan about 4 months ago. the etihad pric quoted is cheaper, but sri lanka gave me a 3 month tkt which I needed..

I use to fly to Bkk with Air France and KLM (they are for several years now in partnership). They were trying to corner that market and were offering the cheapest air fare. If KLM than a short layover in Amsterdam.

I second this.

I second this.

KLM has gotten much pricier in the past couple years but they are still a little less expensive than Air France (BTW - Air France and KLM are not partners, Air France now owns KLM so they are technically the same company). Sri Lankan is a pretty good deal these days.