Harley Motorcycle Shop In Bangkok

asiaexpat

I know there are a few in the RCA area a couple of shops selling Harleys and Big Jap V twins and the Triumph shop also. The Triumph are also selling the Victory. A lovely looking bike along the lines of the HD's but for me just has a bit more exclusivity than a HD as everyone and his dog has one. There are a couple more in town but dont know the areas, we just hired a Tuk Tuk for the day and told him to take us to all the big bike shops. Hope that helped, :o

A couple of weeks ago poster moxhan asked the same question. I found his post on page 4, Harley Davidson Accessories. So, go to page 4, click on that post, and you will find directions to the HD shop in Bangkok.

Thank you for the help and tread.

A couple of weeks ago poster moxhan asked the same question. I found his post on page 4, Harley Davidson Accessories. So, go to page 4, click on that post, and you will find directions to the HD shop in Bangkok.

Or even more helpful would have been if you provided the link to the page 4 so the poor guy does not have to go thru 4 or 5 steps to get there :o

Or even more helpful would have been if you provided the link to the page 4 so the poor guy does not have to go thru 4 or 5 steps to get there :o

Or what I could have done, after I went thru several pages and found the post, I should have made a reply which would have brought the post to page one then that would have saved the guy clicking up to page 4. Thank you Expat for pointing out what a inconsiderate slob I am. The next time I attempt to help someone I will consider all the options before i post.