Food

KevinN

I do not know how many will be interested in this but I am and am glad I found them,, lot better eating done at my house anymore.

They are www.siamfoodservices.com, have a not to well maintained web site,but you can get an idea of what they have,,give TUK a call as her phone number is listed or send her an email also listed, and she will answer you and take your order after she sends you emailed files of this months sales and stock. Would be a snap if their web site was working,make the order a little easier.

I order today and will recieve my things tomorrow on the blue bus,then I go to the bank and transfer the money to their acct.

They have a lot of italian,and mex foods,,fine beef from aust,argentine,US,and NZ,,fruit and vegs from europe,frozen salmon ,trout, bakery items and even KOBE beef,but that stuff ain't cheap,but I get NZ ribeye that can't be beat. anyway there it is. :o

I do not know how many will be interested in this but I am and am glad I found them,, lot better eating done at my house anymore.

They are www.siamfoodservices.com, have a not to well maintained web site,but you can get an idea of what they have,,give TUK a call as her phone number is listed or send her an email also listed, and she will answer you and take your order after she sends you emailed files of this months sales and stock. Would be a snap if their web site was working,make the order a little easier.

I order today and will recieve my things tomorrow on the blue bus,then I go to the bank and transfer the money to their acct.

They have a lot of italian,and mex foods,,fine beef from aust,argentine,US,and NZ,,fruit and vegs from europe,frozen salmon ,trout, bakery items and even KOBE beef,but that stuff ain't cheap,but I get NZ ribeye that can't be beat. anyway there it is. :o

Thanks

Maybe Ill compare the prices to what I can get at foodland 200 meters form my house