Little Boy With Big Job To Do!

TBWG

this young man is amazing.

what he has done so far in his short career in F1 astounds me. To come in as a rookie, step up and win races and make it look a doddle. I read somewhere that the last race, the Japanese GP, Hamilton first saw it on thursday last week. He must have practised on the Playstation before coming I reckon. But the pressure from the other drivers, especially Alonso (un-sporting bast*rd) hasnt rocked him at all. He also comes across very grounded and not big headed ego driven like some others. The next Tiger Woods of F1.

Sundays race was a disaster for Alonso, surely Hamilton cannot mess it up in the last 2 races ???

The championship is his for the taking, just needs a cool head. :D

TBWG :o

PS attachment for benefit of Miltonbentley & Donnyboy

Sundays race was a disaster for Alonso, surely Hamilton cannot mess it up in the last 2 races ???

The championship is his for the taking, just needs a cool head. :D

TBWG :o

PS attachment for benefit of Miltonbentley & Donnyboy

got to love it! Cheers. Although Joe Rokococo perfected the dive when scoring the try.

PS attachment for the benefit of all :D

post-15912-1191352780.gif

its not in the bag yet

Hamilton faces Japan win inquiry

Formula One officials are investigating Lewis Hamilton's victory in Sunday's Japanese Grand Prix following complaints about erratic driving.

Red Bull's Mark Webber has accused the Englishman of doing a "bad job" behind the safety car after being knocked out of the race while following Hamilton

more here

_44155932_hamiltonsafetycar203.jpg The safety car was deployed twice at a rain-drenched Fuji _44156142_webber203.jpg Webber (right) was in second place when the accident happened