Tesco Lotus In Det Udom?

downtown

Hi downtown

Yes there will be Lotus in Det Udom soon,, not sure if open already but should be very close to open by now....

was there abt week and half ago and that time looks like maybe month or so to open,,,

Sad I know but thw wife was on the phone to her mum the other day and her mum mentioned to her there was now a Tesco Lotus in Det Udon amphur, Ubon Ratchatarni, anyone know if this is true?

What's sad about people being given work? and more will have work because they move in than will lose. Since Tesco has moved to Thailand hundreds of Thai's have started their own business supplying tesco, further more tesco import millions of pounds of thai goods, snear all you want but they would be sorely missed. I personally don't use tesco but this fashion to knock the successfull i.e. Bill gates etc, is just jealousy pure and simple. :o

Confirmed - Tesco/Lotus in Det Udom is now opened!

There will also open one in Kantharalak, within a month or 2, and a Macro outside Sisaket this month.

And no! - to me its not sad at all!! :o

Sad I know but thw wife was on the phone to her mum the other day and her mum mentioned to her there was now a Tesco Lotus in Det Udon amphur, Ubon Ratchatarni, anyone know if this is true?

What's sad about people being given work? and more will have work because they move in than will lose. Since Tesco has moved to Thailand hundreds of Thai's have started their own business supplying tesco, further more tesco import millions of pounds of thai goods, snear all you want but they would be sorely missed. I personally don't use tesco but this fashion to knock the successfull i.e. Bill gates etc, is just jealousy pure and simple. :o

what a bizarre knee-jerk reaction to a thread. the "sad" that i was referring to,was a bloke living in the UK enquiring about a tesco lotus opening in small town in issan. nothing more, nothing less. one complementary chill pill on the way to you.

Can anyone advise what type of Tesco store has been opened in Det udon (ie hypermarket, Value, Talat -Market or Express) The Tesco website has not been updated.

It seems that a Tesco is to be built soon in Prakhonchai, and it would seem likely that the store will be the same as at Det Udon

Is there an in-shop bakery?