Air Aisa Tickets Bought In Shops - Not Online (in Pty)

I have noticed a number of of travel agencies w/ Air Asia stickers everywhere. I noticed on the AA site it stated that it reserved the rightto refuse unauthz tickets blah blah... How can one tell if they are authzd? The site only shows one name as agent. I just dont like to put my card online.

Does Cebu Pac still have processing problems online?

Thanks

I have noticed a number of of travel agencies w/ Air Asia stickers everywhere. I noticed on the AA site it stated that it reserved the rightto refuse unauthz tickets blah blah... How can one tell if they are authzd? The site only shows one name as agent. I just dont like to put my card online.

Does Cebu Pac still have processing problems online?

Thanks

booked AA online and at a several agents never had a problem , booked several flights last month with cebu online and one through an agent in Phillipines no problems at all, i was not aware they had previously had problems but if so i dont think they do now, and they are soooo cheap they make AA look expensive

I have booked Air Asia over the internet 12-15 times using my US Debit Card and never had a problem while using it from Thailand. There was a problem in China(Xiamen).though, and for some reason the system there would not accept a valid Debit Card - the exact same one I use in Thailand. I have found the AA site much more usuer friendly than the Thai Air one and I like their policy of letting "old farts" going first......