Visa Credit Card

Does anyone know the easiest way to pay a Canadian issued Visa card. Is there an office here in Phuket or a bank that would accept a payment

Thanks for any response

I pay all my US issued credit cards on the internet by direct transfer of funds from my checking account. You can probably go to your card's website and sign up easily. It'a PITA otherwise.

Does anyone know the easiest way to pay a Canadian issued Visa card. Is there an office here in Phuket or a bank that would accept a payment

Thanks for any response

I pay all my US issued credit cards on the internet by direct transfer of funds from my checking account. You can probably go to your card's website and sign up easily. It'a PITA otherwise.

Is that a Thai checking account?

Thanks for any response

Is that a Thai checking account?

No, it's a Bank of America dollar account.

For years I've had this problem, if you can get a cash advance, why can't you make a cash deposit????

I know for the Aussie banks I have to send to my account and get the manager to transfer to the Visa account,

Painful and silly of Visa (I assume Master Card the saem?)