Going Out Again..

elsie

Actually, I just went out with my mates on Wednesday. Lots of beers and wine so I woke up today with this super hangover. But no... still not enough. So, I'm going out with Scampy, Sicky and a few of my mates. We're going to HRC at around 9PM. Fancy a few drinks? :o

Cheers,

Elsie aka Bouncie

PS. This's not an official August meet. I just wanna get p1ssed!

Shame you're not here, brit. It would be a real fantastic night out if I was with three poms. :o

I cannot think of anything much worse than being surrounded (out with) by three poms, other than the fact that you would be there LC :D

You would be the magnet to my presence :D

What's so wrong about my beloved poms? As a wise man once said.. they can say on top for 90 minutes, and still come second. :o

Alas, there is nothing wrong with your beloved Poms. With that in mind, there is also nothing wrong with Yanks, Aussies, Canadians, etc etc............Its all in your mind.

:D:D:D:D:wub:-_-:(:):)

Oh boy... this bloody hangover...

Last night was fun. The place was completely mad. People were mad. We were only p1ssed. Great to see Scampy again. He looked very nice last night. The former love of my life also turned up with the latest love of his life. Ahh... good old days... :o

Scampy; your adventure after you took off is up to you to be revealed... or not. :D

• 3 weeks later...