His Thai Wife Cleaned Him Out !

Darlek

I think the trick is to educate oneself so one is aware of the potential problems, knows the red flags to keep an eye out for, and does not subsequently become a victim.

How do u do this If you just come to Thailand to have a romp with a girl? :o

First time I met a TG ten years ago I paid to have sex with her. Now ten years later we are still together and I get the sex for free. Love on the other hand has cost me a lot though. New car, tractor, house etc. Makes me wonder sometimes if I would've been better off just paying for sex. Lucky for she I am a sucker for love.

Anybody who doesn't understand the above she should probably not fall in love with a bargirl, let alone marry one :D

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the trick is to educate oneself so one is aware of the potential problems, knows the red flags to keep an eye out for, and does not subsequently become a victim.

How do u do this If you just come to Thailand to have a romp with a girl? :o

Well, there is the, ahem, Stickman website.... :D

Funny, he says he does not participate in online forums, and here he is. I guess this topic is important enough for him to take the plunge.

As I read these post's I can't help but wonder. Why would a women who has found financial freedom, the promise of qa better life for her and her family, food on the table, medical care, all the trapping's of the good life. get rid of the source of all this material wonder? One ansewer I can think of is she spent all his money, if thats not the reason. It must of been one ###### of an intolerable situation, for the lady to walk away from this kind gental person, who treated her with dignity and respect, pampered her, took care of her family, bought them all thing's gave them presents. Methink's part of the story is missing!

These losers are always moaning, they travel thousands of miles to exploit a financially vunerable person, then they complain that the person they are exploiting exploits them.... :o

Stay away losers, or stop complaining. Never give what you cannot afford to lose, that goes for any situation in your miserable life.

If i was a good looking Thai girl that was the target of forgien exploiters i would also get what i could while i could. Before he decides to trade me in for a younger model.

I hope she made enough to secure her future and the future of her family.  :D

what kind of sicko are u ?

I don't really feel sorry for the people who set themselves up for it by marrying bargirls. But I feel for people who are taken in by the good, long term scammer. These girls can be good liers.

And Farangs are all honest upstanding individuals?

Yea right........................ :o

what kind of sicko are u ?

I think you already know the answer to that question. :o

no, I don´t

If you are that interested, then read through more of my posts, you will get some idea as to what kind of sicko i really am. :D

Yes, she was wrong to deceive him but always remember, he (& you who have done so in the past) gave of your own free will & as Begs said, unless you have been really poor, you'll never know the draw of money, & for some people it really is the route of all evil!

Occasionally it can be the root of all evil too Boo. :o

Seems to me a lot of people, especially Mr Expert Begs, has assumed that Darlek's other half was an ex-BG, and has just used it a springboard for their own particular prejudice. Basically, rules to marriage in Thailand, as anywhere go something along the lines of "caveat emptor".

Seems to me a lot of people, especially Mr Expert Begs, has assumed that Darlek's other half was an ex-BG, and has just used it a springboard for their own particular prejudice. Basically, rules to marriage in Thailand, as anywhere go something along the lines of "caveat emptor".

Caveat Emptor = Buyer Beware.

So are you assuming that people buy their wives? Mr Expert. :o

HI BEGS ,i give you some more wisdom . I read your posts ( you not can turn )

He bougt de land in LOEI for 800000 baht ( also a pick up ON HIS NAME )

His words ;COST LESS THAN A WEEK WAGES (work in japan +liv. in thailand )

That mean BEGS EARN MORE THAN 3 MILLION BAHT A MONTH ,Let say he work 10 months a year THAT MEAN HE EARN 30MILLION BAHT A YEAR

Well MR BEGS YOU ARE A WONDER BOY

When i was 5 yers old i believe in SANTA CLAUS ,NOT ENYMORE

En somebody who earn 30 million a year D"ONT PUT THIS ON THE FORUM ( they are modest people )

GO SELL YOUR BULLSHIT IN ROPONGI ,BUT NOT IN THAILAND

Now whe go back to the topic .THIS WAS ABOUT NORMAL PEOPLE ,WITH A NORMAL SALARY

If somebody scam her friend or husband for millions THIS IS NOT POVERTY , BUT GREED

He bougt de land in LOEI for 800000 baht ( also a pick up ON HIS NAME  )

That mean BEGS EARN MORE THAN 3 MILLION BAHT A MONTH ,Let say he work 10 months a year THAT MEAN HE EARN 30MILLION BAHT A YEAR

It was 80,000, not 800,000. 80,000 baht a week = 3,000,000 Baht a Month? :o

Can you be my companies Accountant, i will mention you to the boss. :D

He bougt de land in LOEI for 800000 baht ( also a pick up ON HIS NAME )

Well MR BEGS YOU ARE A WONDER BOY

When i was 5 yers old i believe in SANTA CLAUS ,NOT ENYMORE

En somebody who earn 30 million a year D"ONT PUT THIS ON THE FORUM ( they are modest people )

GO SELL YOUR BULLSHIT IN ROPONGI ,BUT NOT IN THAILAND

Now whe go back to the topic .THIS WAS ABOUT NORMAL PEOPLE ,WITH A NORMAL SALARY

If somebody scam her friend or husband for millions THIS IS NOT POVERTY , BUT GREED

If brains were dynamite, you wouldn't have enough to blow your hat off. :o

She finds herself a prisoner in a nice house in a nice suburb. He refuses to let her join the local Thai social club or mix with other Thais because he thinks they will recognize her as an ex-bargirl. He won't introduce her to his friends because he regards her as a former slut and he thinks she'll try to get off with them. He never takes her out because he thinks she will embarrass him in public. He treats her like a slave. Her life is an endless round of cooking, washing, cleaning, ironing, and mowing the lawn ... and sex whenever he demands it, whether she wants to or not.

If he has such obvious disrepect for her, why get married in the first place?

I think you'll find the actual situation is not quite as black and white as you appear to think.

BEGS ,you bullshitter

BEGS ( HIS WORDS ) LOOK AT THE TOPIC

YOUR HOUSE WHO'S NAME IS IT IN

" ITS ONGLY 700-800 000 BAHT" . This week you post,COST LESS THAN A WEEK WAGES .HEY BULLSHITTER THAT'S NOT 80000

Whe d'ont want to know howmuch you earn .Like a say sell your crap in japan

En the day you howmuch you earn ,come back to thailand

I think you d'ont even know what kind of crap you putt on the forum

CON

I think you'll find the actual situation is not quite as black and white as you appear to think.

I think you're aptly named.

Nice.

Like I said, if you open your eyes just a little you may find the situation is not quite as black and white as you appear to think.

(By the way, the phrase "black and white" can mean "simplistic". I hope that helps)

BEGS ,you bullshitter

" ITS ONGLY 700-800 000 BAHT" . This week you post,COST LESS THAN A WEEK WAGES .HEY BULLSHITTER THAT'S NOT 80000

The land was 82,000,

The house that is not built yet will cost 700 to 800,000.

Your understanding of the English Language is obviously as good as your written English. :o

BEGS ,you bullshitter

Whe d'ont want to know howmuch you earn .Like a say sell your crap in japan

En the day you howmuch you earn ,come back to thailand

I think you d'ont even know what kind of crap you putt on the forum

CON

If brains were electricity, you wouldn't have enough power to run the dynamo in a fire-fly's ass. :o

You really like such kind of threads, Begs. So much that you could have started it, if you did not start it, of course.

Maybe "like" is an understatment, you love it and will keep it running forever, I guess.

Not Really, just have to sort my stalker out, i am even willing to pay for him to have English lessons. Poor Chap.

A guy with his low IQ should also have a low voice, but he just keeps coming back. Sigh. :o

Struth Begs you're ploughing a lonely furrow here!

I agree with you, never venture what you can't afford to lose.

If the guy was robbed it's a police matter. But the fact that he's thinking about pursuing her through a civil action suggests that's not the case.

As you said caveat emptor

:o

You really like such kind of threads, Begs. So much that you could have started it, if you did not start it, of course.

Maybe "like" is an understatment, you love it and will keep it running forever, I guess.

Not Really, just have to sort my stalker out, i am even willing to pay for him to have English lessons. Poor Chap.

A guy with his low IQ should also have a low voice, but he just keeps coming back. Sigh. :o

Begs, if English is your native language, then you should take some typing lessons.

-i- is always written as -I-, for example, and -Not Really- should be written as -Not really-... and so on....

English is not my native language, but I am sure, you understand my simple English.

Low IQ? low voice?

What about looking into a mirror?

I wish you a nice stay in Japan on a 90 days tourist visa. Hopefully you find again a stupid Brazil girl here, who will do it with you for 20 hours free of charge.

No need to worried, Japanese Immigration is willing to pay for your ticket out of Japan, when you turn yourself into custody, you need only to declare, that you are out of money and without illegal employment.

No need to mention anywhere in Japan about your big land deal of baht 82000,- in Thailand. Some people here are spending this sum easily during one single night per person for dinner and some entertainment.