Luk Keuy Farang Contest

Somtham

My wife and I live in Kamphaengphet and every year in October they have the "Kluay kai" (egg banana) festival. The festival lasts around 2 weeks and people from all over come and sell their goods and there are concerts and beauty contests. Well, I heard an ad on the radio yesterday and this year they are having a luk keuy farang Kamphaengphet contest. Couldn't believe it but the wife and family have heard the same advertisement.

There have been so many threads on TV about Thai xenophobia but obviously the city council members of KPP have'nt heard about it or they wouldn't be holding this contest.....unless, it's organized by the immigartion department and the plan is to check all contestants for passport, visa, and 90 check-in stamps!!

If singing is not a requirement I just may enter :-)

rgds

my bf just told me there is sort of a double meaning there so it can be either "son-in-law" or "dick"... so the OP is probably surprised that they would have a "farang dick" contest. (???)

My wife and I live in Kamphaengphet and every year in October they have the "Kluay kai" (egg banana) festival. The festival lasts around 2 weeks and people from all over come and sell their goods and there are concerts and beauty contests. Well, I heard an ad on the radio yesterday and this year they are having a luk keuy farang Kamphaengphet contest. Couldn't believe it but the wife and family have heard the same advertisement.

There have been so many threads on TV about Thai xenophobia but obviously the city council members of KPP have'nt heard about it or they wouldn't be holding this contest.....unless, it's organized by the immigartion department and the plan is to check all contestants for passport, visa, and 90 check-in stamps!!

If singing is not a requirement I just may enter :-)

rgds

Im going to have to brush up on my " mear pee mee shu "

my bf just told me there is sort of a double meaning there so it can be either "son-in-law" or "dick"... so the OP is probably surprised that they would have a "farang dick" contest. (???)

Be prepared to let it all hang out then?? :o

The mind boggles at the thought of who you might be hanging out with :D