Learning Thai In Teesside (north East)

Optimodo

Im currently on a search for a thai language speaking teacher to assist me with learning thai. I am very interested in learning the language speaking, reading and writing. Im currently located not far from Middlesbrough in the North East of England (Teesside).

if you have any infomation please reply here or send me a PM

thanks

Mike

Im currently on a search for a thai language speaking teacher to assist me with learning thai. I am very interested in learning the language speaking, reading and writing. Im currently located not far from Middlesbrough in the North East of England (Teesside).

thanks

Mike

Hi Mike,

I'll mail to u for learning Thai, and I'll learn English from u as well, O.K?

Hi Mike, I know when I lived in Billingham there were no Thais I knew, Your best bet would be to try some online sites and use a teach yourself disc. I used the Rosseta stone system. Try going into your local library and trying the ones they have, they normally carry a couple. Another way is to do as the poster above suggests and email a thai wanting to learn English. Using Skype is cheap and the time difference is only 6-7 hours. Enjoy

• 3 weeks later...

thanks

Mike

I think you might find some Thais in Newcastle and Durham. I graduated from Durham last year, however my friends are still there. When I was there I found many Thais were trying to speaking English as much as possible, so you can exchange some.