Value Fortuna 3.0v

pattayapip

Hi, Could anyone give me a realistic Value on my Toyota Fortuner Please? Am Thinking about selling it privately now and buying a New one.

It is the Metallic Bright Blue, 3 Litre Diesel, Bought Brand New June 2005, Based in Pattaya, it has done 40,000 Kms Full service no dents dings or anything, like New, Full Toyota service History and Loads of extras:

It has New 17" Alloy wheels, Front Black Bumper, Rear Chrome Bumper, extra Fog/spot lights Blue tinted, Front wing parking Mirror, illuminated footplates saying "Fortuner" on every door, wood trim, Tinted Glass, Window Spoilers, Wing Mirror covers with indicators in them, Rear chrome Light Covers, plus a few other bits and pieces, any realistic values please? As will depend on what this is worth to if I buy a new one

Thanks for any sensible advice

Cheers

Pictures attached

Hi, Could anyone give me a realistic Value on my Toyota Fortuner Please? Am Thinking about selling it privately now and buying a New one.

It is the Metallic Bright Blue, 3 Litre Diesel, Bought Brand New June 2005, Based in Pattaya, it has done 40,000 Kms Full service no dents dings or anything, like New, Full Toyota service History and Loads of extras:

It has New 17" Alloy wheels, Front Black Bumper, Rear Chrome Bumper, extra Fog/spot lights Blue tinted, Front wing parking Mirror, illuminated footplates saying "Fortuner" on every door, wood trim, Tinted Glass, Window Spoilers, Wing Mirror covers with indicators in them, Rear chrome Light Covers, plus a few other bits and pieces, any realistic values please? As will depend on what this is worth to if I buy a new one

Cheers

Pictures attached

It seems nothing is selling privatly right now, i was trying to sell an 05 honda jazz, went down to 370.000,still didnt sell, so went to trade it in and got offered 430.000, WHERE DO I SIGN !,.you can do no harm asking for trade in value,i would hate to HAVE to sell something in thailand, seems no one buys anything for cash. all the dealers seem to have everything on sor, this applies to many trades,.

Cheers

Pictures attached

It seems nothing is selling privatly right now, i was trying to sell an 05 honda jazz, went down to 370.000,still didnt sell, so went to trade it in and got offered 430.000, WHERE DO I SIGN !,.you can do no harm asking for trade in value,i would hate to HAVE to sell something in thailand, seems no one buys anything for cash. all the dealers seem to have everything on sor, this applies to many trades,.

The trade in prices are normally quite low here as normally just underwritten, i have not asked any trader or the Garage as of Yet, but that will obviously be my next place to find some idea

Cheers

The car is worth pretty much what someone is prepared to pay.In Thailand right now you'd struggle to get 900 for it.Depends how badly you want to sell.Can I ask why you'd want to sell for a new one if it's immaculate as you say ? I reckon Mr.Squigle is abt right with 800 if you wanted rid.Seems everyone prefers to buy new on HP.

The car is worth pretty much what someone is prepared to pay.In Thailand right now you'd struggle to get 900 for it.Depends how badly you want to sell.Can I ask why you'd want to sell for a new one if it's immaculate as you say ? I reckon Mr.Squigle is abt right with 800 if you wanted rid.Seems everyone prefers to buy new on HP.

Understand and agree with the thought process :o Just ready for a change thats all, like the look of the New Smart, Not a case of Need to "Get Rid" Just an open Question on what People thought it was worth, If the Value is too low will stick with it, but if get a Value on what i am prepared to add to it for a New One will go that Route.

First step is take to a Dealer and see what they offer, I know they will add more obviously on resale, advertise it privately and see what Happens, either way no real rush :D