Double Entry Non B Expiring Soon

Im on the second entry of my double entry non b visa. I have to leave the country on the 8th December. If I do a border run to Poipet and re enter do I get another 3 months or? Ive read how you can make a 12 month visa into 15, can the same be done on a double entry? Also if this can be done will it have any affect on my work permit?

Thanks

Edited by FranklyNoMore

What exactly does your visa say and where was it issued? Normally double (2) entry is reserved for tourist visas. If you had used one of the entries and exit/return while the visa is still valid you receive the second normal permitted to stay entry.

What exactly does your visa say and where was it issued? Normally double (2) entry is reserved for tourist visas. If you had used one of the entries and exit/return while the visa is still valid you receive the second normal permitted to stay entry.

It was from KL. And yes I was a bit peeved that she gave me only a double and not a year but she said I could extend in Thailand, which is true. I guess I was lucky she didnt give me a single. Anyhow I need to get another non immi B but was wondering if I could get another 3 months out of this visa before applying for a new one.

This visa I got visa in early June, left and re entered in September and have until December.