Thai Law Firm That Does Wills For Inside Thailand

anyone have any experience or advice on a law firm in Bangkok that does wills?

specifically, a will that would cover assets in thailand.

any information on costs for this service? i've heard prices like 20,000-30,000 baht, but this seems ridiculously high.

i would have expected it to be 10,000 or less.....

thanks

Edited by foolforlove

You can pay less money than the figure you wanted to pay and be very happy with professional service on wills in both Thai and English from a Law firm in Bangkok with both American Attorneys and Thai Attorneys on staff. 18 months ago I e-mailed to about one dozen law firms who advertise in the Bangkok Post for prices on three specific legal services. The price quotes were all over the board. I have been 100% completely satisfied with the level of legal procedures accomplished in a prompt manner for the prices quoted by William White. I have referred several friends from Buriram to this attorney and they also were very happy with his prices and level of professionalism. USFamilyVisa.com or do a google search for attorneys in Bangkok. A properly done will with personal service, two meetings at the law office, and notary will cost LESS than a cookie cutter will from LegalZoom.com

You can pay less money than the figure you wanted to pay and be very happy with professional service on wills in both Thai and English from a Law firm in Bangkok with both American Attorneys and Thai Attorneys on staff. 18 months ago I e-mailed to about one dozen law firms who advertise in the Bangkok Post for prices on three specific legal services. The price quotes were all over the board. I have been 100% completely satisfied with the level of legal procedures accomplished in a prompt manner for the prices quoted by William White. I have referred several friends from Buriram to this attorney and they also were very happy with his prices and level of professionalism. USFamilyVisa.com or do a google search for attorneys in Bangkok. A properly done will with personal service, two meetings at the law office, and notary will cost LESS than a cookie cutter will from LegalZoom.com

Hi

I have used above law firm and I am 100% satisfied with service, Will in Thai & English Baht 4,000 + 7% tax.

can be contacted at White & White 140/36 ITF tower, 17th Floor, Silom Road, Bangrak, Bangkok. 10500

Tel 02 231 6466

TBWG :o

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...