Condos, Guesthouses On Daily/monthly

moo9

Hi,

looking for a friend for an guesthouse, Condo (if possible with WLAN facilities), which rents on daily, weekly basis (daily rate 500 - 800 Bht). Preferred area should be from Pattaya Klang southwards (not Jomtien or Naklua for example).

I googled quite some time, but really not found too much.

Any good recommendations?

Thanks

Moo9

Hi,

looking for a friend for an guesthouse, Condo (if possible with WLAN facilities), which rents on daily, weekly basis (daily rate 500 - 800 Bht). Preferred area should be from Pattaya Klang southwards (not Jomtien or Naklua for example).

Thanks

Moo9

May I suggest the Carina Manson.

You will find the details in the Pattaya Mail News paper's Classified section under the subheading of Condos/Apartments for rent. The Pattaya Mail newspaper is easily available on the internet. Also, you will find reference to their web site. Their web site has some photographs and of course more details.

Edited by philliphn

i used to slag pattaya bay for its location but since you can pass thru from the new mall its a possibility. (low season?) rents 12k.

why lock yourself into wifi, its all over town.

Edited by h5n1

Hi,

Thanks

Moo9

[/quote

Try Ingos bar and restaurant. Its located on third road...just opposite byffalo bar. Big appartments with the best WLAN available. 750 baht a day...included breakfast.

The owners mobile phone is: 0810363054

Try Ingos bar and restaurant. Its located on third road...just opposite byffalo bar. Big appartments with the best WLAN available. 750 baht a day...included breakfast.

The owners mobile phone is: 0810363054

Thanks, I will check that out!

Hi,

Thanks

Moo9

May I suggest the Carina Manson.

You will find the details in the Pattaya Mail News paper's Classified section under the subheading of Condos/Apartments for rent. The Pattaya Mail newspaper is easily available on the internet. Also, you will find reference to their web site. Their web site has some photographs and of course more details.

Thanks for the hint...however, I think this is too far out of time for somebody who will stay only a couple of weeks. So I am looking for a nice guesthouse closer to the "attractions" .... ???!!