Container Shipping

bkkprincess

Hi,

I have just received a qoutation from one of the big moving companies in Bangkok for out move to the UK. I want to ship a big coffee table, chinese cabinet, and some personal effects, they qouted me for 2,000 US $, That's the cheapest so far. Does anyone know of a company wherein I could just pack my own stuff, load them to a container and maybe even pick it up from the other side. So I can save a bit of money as I am paying this myself.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

M

Hi,

I have just received a qoutation from one of the big moving companies in Bangkok for out move to the UK. I want to ship a big coffee table, chinese cabinet, and some personal effects, they qouted me for 2,000 US $, That's the cheapest so far. Does anyone know of a company wherein I could just pack my own stuff, load them to a container and maybe even pick it up from the other side. So I can save a bit of money as I am paying this myself.

Thanks,

M

Call a shipping agent and ask about consolidated cargo.

They will want to know what you are shipping and what the packed dimensions are, weight shouldn't be an issue.

I have used this company before, they were ok. Thanisuon speaks good English.

Thailand, Bangkok

Sky-Marine International Corp., Ltd.

Mr. Thanisuon Wangphoka

Tel. : +662 634 1984 5

Fax : +662 236 2922

Cheers

Thanks so much, I will call them tom.

Hi,

Thanks,

M

Call a shipping agent and ask about consolidated cargo.

They will want to know what you are shipping and what the packed dimensions are, weight shouldn't be an issue.

I have used this company before, they were ok. Thanisuon speaks good English.

Thailand, Bangkok

Sky-Marine International Corp., Ltd.

Mr. Thanisuon Wangphoka

Tel. : +662 634 1984 5

Fax : +662 236 2922

Cheers