Seeking For ###### Post In Chiangrai Or Chiangmai

I am currently working in GE Healthcare as an Datacenter Manager / Project Leader for Asia region.

My main role as an Datacenter Manager in General Electric Healthcare is to manage the Datacenter and infrastructure operations in Asia Pacific Region. Scope of my work includes process management, vendor management, people management, defining Service Level Agreements, definition of Operations SOW, risk management, change control management, security management and Datacenter facilities management.

My role as a project lead includes leading the National Healthcare Group project in Oct 2006 where the project worth is about 4 million Singapore dollars. Coordinating with customers and vendors to ensure timely delivery of system and engage server and network engineers to setup the infrastructure. In addition, I had defined the Scope of Work, created the reporting process template and implemented security/audit process for the customer.

In Nov 2006, I managed a project on Domain Control relocation, which involved migration of 15 racks of servers and decommission of 10 racks of servers during the migration. The project involved application owners, Database Administrator, Network Engineers and Server Engineers. The team completed the move within 36 hours as planned without additional downtime.

Recently I had attended a Project Management Class in July 2006 and six sigma green belt in January 2007.

Previously I was a Network Engineer in IBM Singapore Pte Ltd. During the 5 years in IBM, I managed IBM Singapore network infrastructure and improved security postures. Assisted the company to save around 1 millions dollar worth of equipments by setting up boundary devices services (Security)

I was placed in charge to setup 2 IBM main offices and 1 site office which included planning, manage and setup DC/ office/ network migration (WAN/LAN/Wireless/VOIP). Besides that I was also involved in project planning, manage and setup DC migration for IBM Factory in 2003 and 2005 where I setup the network infrastructure, firewall and conducted User Acceptance Tests.

I have handled a number of projects ranging from external customers to internal customers. Accounts that I have managed during my services in IBM are MOE, SRC, DBS and IBM internal including IBM branch in India.

Edited by bahnoo