Daddies Girl

TommyGun

After that my question is. Do i tell her about my past, as this is makeing me un-easy sometimes. And is it normal to be a Daddies Girl at 30.

You didn't answer my last question but I never answered your original questions, so here goes. 1) Yes you should tell her about your past at least as much as she is interested in knowing. She may not want to know anything about your past. My current wife doesn't like me or her discussing the past. 2) Yes it is normal for Thai women living with their parents to follow their parents' rules out of respect for them.

She knows every detail. I didnt feel comfortable in telling her but i thought it was only fare to do so now rather than later. She just said whats in the past is the past no matter how long ago.

PS. Aren't we not suppose to mentione peoples names. Not that i give 2 ticks but i though i was against forum rules

Edited by TommyGun

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeeez!

This is some story!

First we have a conundrum about thai girl being daddies girl.

Now the ex GF suddenly 'gate crashes' TV to throw the cat amongst the pigeons! This is a first!

Moddys are you as shocked and taken aback by this crazy turn as I am? Or is it just playing it cool time?

I think if this is for real maybe the post should be locked or something!?

I'm all for discussion and revelations but someones private life getting dangled about like this is pretty over-personal don't you think? Ah I dunno it makes good viewing but....

Tommygun you have my sympathies for the crazy turn you've got going here.

Best thing to do is try and move on and make a new life with the 30 something year old she sounds ok and I wish you luck in life man.

JK

Edited by JimsKnight

After that my question is. Do i tell her about my past, as this is makeing me un-easy sometimes. And is it normal to be a Daddies Girl at 30.

You didn't answer my last question but I never answered your original questions, so here goes. 1) Yes you should tell her about your past at least as much as she is interested in knowing. She may not want to know anything about your past. My current wife doesn't like me or her discussing the past. 2) Yes it is normal for Thai women living with their parents to follow their parents' rules out of respect for them.

She knows every detail. I didnt feel comfortable in telling her but i thought it was only fare to do so now rather than later. She just said whats in the past is the past no matter how long ago.

PS. Aren't we not suppose to mentione peoples names. Not that i give 2 ticks but i though i was against forum rules

I didn't use anyone's real name, so I am assuming you are referring to the posts by thisisme.

However she has to be home by 10.30pm-11pm the latest.

Probably has to be home to the Husband by that time.

Just kidding, however this girls family/background in no way make it a sure thing that you won't get ripped off again.

I agree that she probably has bf for husband. Watch out for family they always are waiting to get something I know many tellyou it different until the big con is put to them.

It's when I read stuff like this that I remember why I joined TV.

It was to relieve the boredom of working for hours on end at a computer and to escape from the real world for a brief spell.

Thanks OP and thisisme, for making my day.

It's when I read stuff like this that I remember why I joined TV.

It was to relieve the boredom of working for hours on end at a computer and to escape from the real world for a brief spell.

Thanks OP and thisisme, for making my day.

Oh dear people. You've all been fooled. This was just a cunning entertainment plan, thisisme is my best friend. Enjoy!

Eh.. so this was an elaborate joke or you really are getting flamed by your ex? It's getting foggy......

Damian Mavis

You are telling me! I am lost - can the OP clarify? Have we all wasted our time reading a hoax thread? Or was it for real? :o

Yes this is genuine. She's been tracking me despite being parted for months.

As my name as been mentioned, i figured its only fair to mentione hers. I'm assuming it's ok with the admins as my name as been mentioned.

Or should I? Geuss im no better then eh?

I am the ex-boyfriend. She is still married. I fell for the 'my husband is so bad to me'. Shes now or has been trying the same stunt with other men while we were together. I have always defended the fact that she has never been a bar girl. After the way she has been i wonder what she really did before meeting her husband. I'm just glad i'm out of that family setup.

Edited by TommyGun

I can confirm that thisisme is TommyGun's ex. What I'm not clear on is if thisisme is your ex-girlfriend, ex-fiancee, or ex-wife.

TommyGun, I recommend that you follow forum rules even if others do not.

BTW, how can you confirm this. Do you know either of us.

Oh yeah. While i remember. My ex made a comment about her son had no food and i didn't care. I know this is just tit for tat amusement for some here, but If you can be bothered, check my previous post and threads about being worried for my GF's son as the family don't seem to care about his health or safety and what should i do. The only person that cared for him was me. The boys teeth were rotten when i met her in the UK, he was 2 years old. Then you can make your own minds up.

This is nothing more the bitterness and pure jealousy.

Edited by TommyGun

I can confirm that thisisme is TommyGun's ex. What I'm not clear on is if thisisme is your ex-girlfriend, ex-fiancee, or ex-wife.

TommyGun, I recommend that you follow forum rules even if others do not.

BTW, how can you confirm this. Do you know either of us.

Only in cyberspace.

I am the ex-boyfriend. She is still married. I fell for the 'my husband is so bad to me'. Shes now or has been trying the same stunt with other men while we were together. I have always defended the fact that she has never been a bar girl. After the way she has been i wonder what she really did before meeting her husband. I'm just glad i'm out of that family setup.

If I got this right, you were in going with a girl that was cheating on her husband ( the reason she cheated does not change the fact) and then you were upset that she pulled the same stunt on you. What a big surprise that her basic character didn't change ! This is just like Thai soap operas which I also do not understand however it is fun to keep tuned in. :o