Royal Mail Postage Redirection To Thailand

silentnine

Hi all

does anyone have there post redirected from a UK home address to there thailand home ?

and if so any ideas on delivery times ?

cost seems to be £79 for 12 months redirection but no mention of how long it takes, although they do say it it forwarded via airmail

and out of interest what is the thai postage system like ? i can't ever recall having ever seen what i recognise to be a postman !

delivery schedules and times :o

Im sorry to laugh.

Grab your calendar, whack it on the dart board and aim close to what you would expect the arrival times to be and throw..

days like 5 - 15 spring t mind unfortunately :D

The guy riding round on a Honda Wave with a bulging brown canvas bag strapped to the back is usually the post man !

Edited by chavy

Hi all

does anyone have there post redirected from a UK home address to there thailand home ?

and if so any ideas on delivery times ?

cost seems to be £79 for 12 months redirection but no mention of how long it takes, although they do say it it forwarded via airmail

and out of interest what is the thai postage system like ? i can't ever recall having ever seen what i recognise to be a postman !

Its a damm site better tham the UK postal service at the moment, beleive me.......

delivery schedules and times :o

Im sorry to laugh.

Grab your calendar, whack it on the dart board and aim close to what you would expect the arrival times to be and throw..

days like 5 - 15 spring t mind unfortunately :D

The guy riding round on a Honda Wave with a bulging brown canvas bag strapped to the back is usually the post man !

5- 15 days i can live with ..

i was concerned it could be more like months !

days like 5 - 15 spring t mind unfortunately :o

5- 15 days i can live with ..

i was concerned it could be more like months !

Well, there are the occasional (up to 25%?) 'nevers'. :D