Need Advice On My Next Visa

i am sure this has been asked a million times before,but can someone give me some sensible advice?

i am in pattaya,am a british citizen 42 y.o.

my non o visa from the uk has expired and now i'm on the dreaded 30 day cambodia runs.

i need a new non o visa,but hopefully without the hassle of returning to the uk just yet,since baby number 2 is on the way.i'm not yet married to the girlfriend,but will have to one day :o before i resettle back in blighty with the sprogs.

i've heard about tourist and non-o visas to penang,but where is best place to get a 1 yr non o,am looking at vientiane,sawannaket,or kl.

if i manage to only get a single entry for 90 days,what is the procedure in getting a 12 month extension.

with a 12 month extension ,do i need a tm.47to leave / renter the kingdom,how much does this cost?????

any relevant advice appreciated,

If you have your name on the birth certificate you should be able to obtain at least a single entry non immigrant visa which would afford you a 90 day stay but there is zero chance of extension without marriage and that would require 40k family income. Of your list KL is probably the best choice but I would try Penang myself. An extension of stay requires re-entry permits for travel outside of Thailand (the TM.47 is required to report your address every 90 days).