Fortuner Smart Pictures

pattayapip

Here are a few Fortuner Smart Pictures in White
dont like that wart or whatever it is that has grown on the front wing ( that ugly mirror ) heres my new navara ! :o has auto, abs, leather and a lot more 740.000,.i am now MIKETHENAVARAMAN !

post-41326-1192121580_thumb.jpg

Edited by mikethevigoman

dont like that wart or whatever it is that has grown on the front wing ( that ugly mirror ) heres my new navara ! :o

Thats a better looking motor mike. Nice one!

Cheers Rick

thanks rick, its a long story and this is not my topic, but i had a smart on order then yesterday, after the dealer giving me another delivery date i said sod it and plumped for one of these, its also to do with my work that i needed a nissan, its very nice and im modifying it again ,but not wild,.

dont like that wart or whatever it is that has grown on the front wing ( that ugly mirror ) heres my new navara ! :o

Thats a better looking motor mike. Nice one!

Cheers Rick

thanks rick, its a long story and this is not my topic, but i had a smart on order then yesterday, after the dealer giving me another delivery date i said sod it and plumped for one of these, its also to do with my work that i needed a nissan, its very nice and im modifying it again ,but not wild,.

Mike

What kind of mods do you plan on? Does the Nissan only come in a 2.5L?